XX: Decisions, Decisions

HELLO PEOPLE! I'M BACK FROM MY LIL BREAK. SO HERE'S THE DEAL...SINCE SOME OF THESE IDIOTS WHO CAUSED ME TO GO ON HIATUS WANT TO BE STUPID AND COMMENT DUMB SHIT EVEN WHEN I TRY TO BE NICE THEN JUDGE ME FOR GETTING AN ATTITUDE, THEN THEY CAN GET MY ATTITUDE 24/7. I'M TIRED OF BEING NICE THEN GETTING JUDGED. I'VE BEEN THOUGH THAT IN REAL LIFE FOR YEARS AND IT'S A TRAUMATIC THING TO EXPERIENCE. IT'S A FORM OF BULLYING AND YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH IT EFFECTS SOMEONE UNTIL IT ENDS THEIR LIFE. IT'S NOT OKAY AND IT'S NOT COOL.

SO, I'M DONE WITH BEING NICE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK I CAN GO THROUGH ANOTHER DEPRESSION AND END UP SECOND GUESSING THIS TIME. DON'T DO IT. AT ALL. DO NOT:

CORRECT ME

GIVE FEEDBACK/CRITICISM

BE SMART

CALL ME RIDICULOUS NAMES

ETC.

I'M NOT GOING TO START OUT NICE LIKE I USED TO. YOU WANNA BE AN IDIOTIC ASSHOLE THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH AN ASSHOLE.....

But enjoy!

Woozi...

Hearing a knock on the front door, Woozi answers to see Taehyung stands there, his hands behind his back.

"Hey, TaeTae. Do you want to come in?" He smiles shyly. Before Woozi could say anything, Taehyung reveals the flowers from behind his back.

"I saw this on my way over here and I thought of you so..." Woozi turns a bright red before grabbing them. He smiles at them before looking back up at the boy standing there.

"Thank you, they're beautiful. Why were you on the way over?"

"Well...I was wondering...um...you see...will you go to the senior prom with me?"

Woozi stood there in shock. He was waiting for either him or Jimin to ask. He got so impatient, he was fixing to ask one of them himselves...if he could decide. He still didn't know who he liked more. They were both dear to him.

"Woozi...you gonna leave me hanging?" He looks down at the flowers again and smiles.

"Of course I'll go with you." Taehyung smiles that big box-like smile Woozi loves so much before picking him up and hugging him. It takes him by surprise.

"You don't know how much it means to me. I was afraid you'd say no." Woozi smiles and subconsciously wraps his arms around his shoulders.

"Of course I wouldn't say no...it would make me a little heartbroken to see you sad." Taehyung looks at him and smiles before glancing at his lips, still holding him up. It took both of them a bit to realize they were staring at each other and their faces were centimeters apart. The taller feels his cheeks burning.

"Um...c-can...can I, um..." The smaller turns red and giggles before leaning in, his forehead resting against the others.

"Of course." Woozi closes his eyes as he feels Taehyung's lips on his, their bodies getting closer. His heart was racing and he felt a little lightheaded from the feeling. The sensation was let something he could describe. When they pull apart, they both breathed heavily with smiles on their faces.