Chapter One

Started: Aug. 2016
Completed:
Chapter One; Thursday October 17, 2013

It's been one week since Chloe's funeral. Today is the first day I'll be attending school since then, Principal Wells gave me a bit of a break. I walked into my dorm, feels like years since I've been here. I could hear Victoria, cursing at her minions, Taylor and Courtney. Though Victoria may be a bitch, she attended the funeral, she sounded, real, when she apologized for Nathan killing Chloe, she blames herself apparently, she knew how Nathan was, and how he's been blowing up a lot recently, but how she took it so lightly, and she seemed emotional. Even if Nathan was a crazy, unstable, drug addict, Victoria and him were close, not in a romantic way, but, a brother/sister way, even if it came to shit talking about the dumb hipster Max, they would do it together. Kinda like, Max and Chloe. Chloe.
Max let out a big sigh. She threw her bag on the bed and laid on the floor. Everything they did that week, was, nonexistent? It was like, a dream, that you could feel, and now it's all gone. Reuniting with Chloe, getting in trouble for Chloe, telling Chloe about how Max can time travel, Chloe almost getting hit by a train, saving Chloe, watching Chloe die. Going to a different fucking reality, Being detectives with Chloe, Discovering Rachel, watching Chloe die. Being kidnapped and drugged, Going through a time period, in a time period trying to save Chloe, and save everyone else. Sacrificing chloe. It didn't matter anymore. None of it happened. All the people involved, all of them, don't remember. Just Max. Max has to live with these memories. Max rolled into a ball, on the floor, as tears dropped down her face. As Max closed her eyes, Chloe's last words to repeated in her head.

"And Max Caulfield? Don't you forget about me."

Chloe's voice rang through Max's head, as if, it was that day, and Max was there. There was a beep, coming from Max's phone. Her eyes shot open, got on her knees, and shuffled to her bed. She flipped her bag upside down until her phone came out. She pressed the button at the bottom of her phone, opening the lockscreen, and she swiped.

From Victoria;

8:36 PM
-hey, heard u were bck in Blackwell, I thought I heard ur door but welcome bck!!

Max sighed, putting her phone back down, and sighing. She appreciates, the text but, it's just not what she needs right now. Her phone beeped again

From Victoria;

8:38 PM;
-you just left me on read? (ToT)
-I'm trying to be fucking nice but,
-if u ever wanna hang out or you need anything, just txt me, k? TTYL

Max smiled, Victoria was, being, friendly, Probably because she heard Max crying. Max imagined Victoria laughing next door and calling Max a little sensitive bitch. But, at the same time, she sounded, genuine. Max thumb slowly got to the screen.

To Victoria;

8:40 PM
-hey Victoria, thanks, I need some time to think about some stuff, maybe we can hang out soon

Read at 8:40 PM.

From Victoria;

8:41 PM;
-sounds good

Max left the message at that. Put her phone down and got up, went to go 'nosh' on some cookies. When she went to her shelf, the cookies weren't there. Max sighed. Only one person she could think of.

To Victoria;

8:45
-Can you please return my cookies?

Read at 8:46

From Victoria;

8:46 PM
-UGH, whatever, be there in a sex

Wait, what?

From Victoria;

8:46 PM
-SEC**

Max chuckled. The fact that she puts her mistakes in all caps was, funny.

Tap Tap

That was obviously Victoria, Max put her hand to open the door, but she looked around. Her room was a fucking pigsty.

"Caulfield? It's Victoria."

TapTapTap

"One second Victoria,"

Max could hear Victoria take in a big breath, holding in probably a unnecessary clap back, and then she exhaled.

"I just wanna drop off the fucking cookies, Max, Christ."

Max, tossed all her laundry under her bed, and went for the door, greeting the taller blonde with a wave, and a open hand.

"Fucking Finally, thought Jesus would of came down and kill all of us before you would open the fucking door." Victoria passed Max the cookies, slowly eying her.

Max threw the cookies on the bed. "Thanks Victoria, how'd you even get in here anyways?"

Victoria blanked out, staring at Max's eyes.

"Victoria?" Max felt her eyes, making sure she still had them. "Why are you looking at my face like that?"

"Your eyes are really, puffy, and red, are you okay?" I'm not around Victoria a lot, but when I am, I could usually read her face. This time, I couldn't. It was a facial expression I haven't seen on Victoria's face, at-least, in this timeline, it was, concern.

"Yeah, just a little emotional is all," Max did a half smile, "Thanks for being-" Max couldn't say it. It was, truly a sight to see.

"Worried?"
"Caring?"
"Concerned?" Victoria took the words straight out of Max's mouth.

Max nodded. "Yeah, That." Victoria looked behind Max, into her room, then back to Max. "I'm not completely evil, I guess."
Max turned her head around into her room, then looked at Victoria. "I guess so." Victoria had one of those shit eating grins, like the one she got when she would bully the fuck out of Max. "Yeah, see you later Maxine." Max watched at Victoria walked back to the hall. She put her hand on the door nob, and turned around. "Next time, open your fucking door a bit faster?"
Victoria's door opened, Max heard blasting music, probably from Taylor, then the door shut, muffling the music. Max turned around and shut the door. Pushing her shit from her bag unto the floor, and putting her camera on her desk. She walked back to her bed, picked up the cookie tin, and began to eat one. She laid, with a half eaten cookie in her hand, as she began to fall asleep.

*Authors Notes*
welp there it is, my first chapter, I hope anyone who reads this likes it, I plan on updating a lot, bc I have a lot of chasefield in my mind:) alright that's about it. hope you all (anyone who ACTUALLY read) liked it, x, (also if I spelt anything wrong or had bag grammar, I didn't check this AT ALL)