Chapter Seven

? AM/PM , Saturday October 19, 2013

Victoria woke up for about the 3rd time, the second because Max kept complaining about Victoria taking the sheets off of her. But this time, it wasn't the same, Victoria wasn't facing Max's hipster polaroid picture wall. Victoria was on her back and her right hand was in something that reminded her of a dry mop, but more thick. Victoria used her left hand to clean her eyes, as her vision cleared, she began to move her head around. The 'mop' in her hand began to move. No way. No fucking way. The quote 'mop' in her hand, was Max fucking Caulfield's hair. Max was originally on her back too, but just turned on her side with her right arm around Victoria. Victoria stretched over Max and checked her phone. Tons of notifications from Taylor and Courtney, but Victoria was too sleepy to even read the text. Oddly, Victoria's hand brushed against Max's forehead. Fuck, I had a breakfast date with Taylor and Courtney. Shit. Though stressed, Victoria's hand still played with Max's bangs. What am I doing. What am I doing. Victoria sighed. Max pulled Victoria closer, obviously being cold, Victoria put the sheet over Max, and stared at her. Fuck. She's so pretty. Victoria held her breath, only being able to feel Max's heartbeat. Sluts or Maxine the fucking geek.. Sluts or Maxine the cute ass geek.. Sluts or cute ass geek. Victoria took a big breath. I'll just let her sleep, it wouldn't hurt. Victoria leaned her cheek on Max's hair. I'm kinda cold anyways..

BZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZ

"Fuck! Fuck!" Max shot up from sleeping, rolled off the bed, scrambled to her feet and picked up her phone, pressing snooze. Victoria rolled over to her stomach and groaned. Max did a sigh of relief. "That." Max held her head. "That scared the shit out of me. It was hella loud." Max walked backwards, meaning to sit on her couch, but fell on her table. Victoria stared for 2 seconds and instantly began to laugh. "Victoria! I really just hurt my ass, stop laughing!" Victoria got up and pointed. "Oh my god, table attack!" Max sat on her couch. "Fuck that table." Victoria nodded. "Yeah, fuck it." Max smiled. "Morning Victoria." Max used her knuckle to wipe her eye. Victoria picked up her phone. "It's eleven o'clock, fuck." Max picked up her phone too. "That 'fuck' had a lot of enthusiasm." Victoria nodded. "Yeah,"
Victoria got up. "I'm kind of ditching some people right now." Victoria looked into Max's Mirror and fixed her hair. "You look fine." Max sniffed. "Fine?" Victoria turned around. "Good? You look good, Victoria." Victoria smiled. "I know." Victoria left, leaving the door open, and walking to her dorm. "I have to go," Victoria yelled from her dorm. "I have a breakfast date." Victoria could hear Max hum. "Date?" Victoria smiled to herself. Victoria buttoned her pants, and put on a diamond jeweled brown belt. "Yeah..?" Max's tone changed. "Like, a date date?" Victoria tossed her head up, trying to hold in laughter. Victoria put on her sweater, slowly buttoning. "What do you mean by that?" Victoria continued to yell. Victoria could hear someone walk to her door, it was Max, Victoria was buttoning to her shirt, while Max was still in pajamas. Victoria was looking out the window, but she turned around on the last button. "Like, a date? With a boy?" Victoria scoffed and picked up a comb and her Makeup bag. "What makes you think it's a boy?" Max shrugged. "You know Max? I'm starting to think you're homophobic." Victoria picked up her toothbrush and toothpaste. Max turned around and went into her dorm, getting her toothbrush. Victoria kept her posture walking to the bathroom. "I'm not, I was just assumin-" Victoria turned around and put five fingers up, doing the 'stop' hand motion. "Well, stop assuming Maxine," Max walked around her hand and stood. "Maxine?" Max made eye contact with Victoria. Victoria turned her head. "I meant Max," Victoria turned back around and walked forward, then turned to the bathroom, Max followed. Victoria opened her toothpaste and put it on her toothbrush. "You forgot your toothpaste." Victoria passed the toothpaste to Max. "So.. You're going on a date with a girl?" Max took the toothpaste and put it on her toothbrush as Victoria started brushing her teeth. "Are you?" Victoria put one finger up, telling Max to wait. "Oh, yeah." Max started  brushing her teeth. "That's cool, that you're going on a date.. and all." Victoria grinned, spitting out her toothpaste. Max looked disappointed. "How does the toothpaste taste?" Victoria asked. Max spat out her toothpaste. "Like, expensive.. ness.." Max smiled at her, and washed out her mouth. "What the fuck does that even mean?" Victoria washed her mouth. "Will you answer my question? Are you going on a date with a girl?" Victoria nodded. "Yep, 'Couple girls," Victoria puckered her lips into the mirror, and took out lipstick and lightly rubbed it on her lips. Max stood, in awe, (SHOOK),"With Taylor, and Courtney." Victoria made a 'pop' sound with her lips, smirking. "Oh.. THAT kind of date." Max looked down. "Yep, for breakfast, and I'm missing it, like right now." Victoria made sure her hair did the 'swoop' thing, using the comb. She turned her head to the side and looked up. Max came behind her and stuck out her tongue. She's so cute. God. "Wish I had my camera right now, we could of took a selfie." Victoria rolled her eyes. "Again with the selfie bullshit." Victoria started to walk out, Max followed her out. "It would have been a nice picture." Max skipped down the hall, being all, quirky, and all, goofy, and most importantly, cute. Victoria sighed. I really don't wanna leave. "Well, you should get going Victoria." Victoria nodded. "Yep, Call me if anything okay?" Max put her thumb up and smiled. Victoria picked up her phone from Max's dorm, Victoria turned around and started walking, "Be safe Vic!" Victoria turned around and smiled, but Max was already in her room. As Victoria walked to her Car, she checked her text.