Chapter Two

Chapter Two; Thursday October 18, 2013

BzzBzzBzzzBzzz

Max rolled over in her bed, Taking her Index and tapping her phone screen repeatedly until she heard a click. God bless Snooze. Max opened her eyes and then shut them again. She didn't even know she set an alarm. But whatever it was for, she didn't care. So what if she gets expelled. There are plenty of other schools for her to go to, right?
Max laid on her stomach, pushing her head into the pillow, then turned her head towards the door. I should probably get up, Dana's gonna start playing her loud ass music anyways, I'll just lay here until it plays.. Yeah Max, just, relax. As minutes past, Dana's music never played, nor did Max hear footsteps, getting ready for first period. Slowly Max, reached for her phone, with her right hand, pressed the button and the screen lit up.

It's good, it's only 10:37AM.
..
Wait. Fuck.

10 fucking 37 in the morning.

Max opened her phone and checked her 'Alarm' application, turns out, her alarms were off, and the buzzing from earlier was the THIRD call from Victoria Chase. Victoria didn't call Max once, or twice, but THREE fucking times. Max swallowed the fear in her throat.
Why was Victoria Chase Calling her? Just then, Max heard loud, footsteps, no- not footsteps, stomping, from the hallway. Max got up and fixed her shirt and her cotton shorts and sighed. She went to text Kate and tell her she's coming soon to Photography soon.

10:46
To Kate;
-hey kate:) I know I'm really late but I'll be there soon, please tell the new teacher that

10:46
From Kate;
-should of texted me before, class is ended early because Ms. Canlas isn't feeling well
-oh and
-Victoria is coming to drop off HW and stuff :)

TAPTAP

10:47
To Kate;
-fuck
-sorry

10:47
From Kate;
-Jesus saw that.
-TTYL

"Fuck," Max mumbled to herself. "I'M COMING" Max yelled to whoever was at the door. Which is obviously Victoria. Max started to get dressed.

TAPTAPTAP

"Open. The. Fucking. Door." Victoria continued to knock on the door. "Please, wait one second, I'm getting dressed Victoria." Max was putting on her jeans as she fell. "FUCK" Max could hear Victoria chuckle from outside of her door. "Just- Open your door Maxine." Max pulled up her jeans, zipping, then buttoning. Max opened the door. "Hey" Max said with a smile. Rubbing her lower back. "Good-fucking-morning" Victoria dropped homework right into Max's' hands. "What is this?" Max put the papers on the table. "Max. You just missed 3 classes, I have two of those classes with you. That, is the homework from photography and Greek mythology."
Oh. "Oh, Thanks, do-" Victoria Put up a hand to stop Max from continuing. "I know that you have another class, you can ask your nerdy boyfriend about that." Max bit her cheek. "Warren?" Victoria nodded, "Obviously." Max went in her room and looked at the papers. "Warrens, not my boyfriend." Victoria grew a slight grin. Max thought that was weird. "Cool, so, are you sick?"

"No."
"Are you pregnant?"
"No, why are you asking this?"
"Are you on your period?"
"That's none of your bu-"
"Are you?"
"No. Jesus."