Chapter Twø

I sit on my bed looking through my DMs on Instagram.

Omg! I love you! Congratz on 4Mil!
I reply with I love you too! Thank you so much!

I look through more and see a few hate DMs
You look gross. My grandma dresses better then you.
I reply with your grandma must have some great fashion sense. Thnx bby.

I keep scrolling and I see a comment that tugs at my heart.
You might never see this, but that's okay. I just need to let this out. I have recently been cutting. A lot. I'm bullied. And people don't understand what it feels like. I'm not sure why I'm bullied. I'm not ugly, nor is anyone else. or annoying. Or full of myself. Or anything like that. But no one knows. Not anyone in my family. Only you if you read this. I just need help. Please, please help me. I don't want to die. And my thoughts, they're driving me crazy. My mind is telling me it's time. Please help me.

After reading that, I feel the tears streaming down my face. I look at when she sent this and see it was only an hour ago.

Sweetie. I'm here to help. I won't let you down. First. Tell your parents or guardians what's going on. Then tell them you need therapy or some kind of help. Then Get someone to help you stand up to the bullies if you can't do it yourself. Then after that, Listen to some twenty one pilots. They helped me get through my depression. I may not fully show it. But depression doesn't go away. It might not take over you as much anymore, but it doesn't go away. Just promise me that you'll get help. This is serious. I need to know that people are okay.

She quickly replies.

I will do everything you told me to, thank you so much, Clara. This might sound weird, but you're my idol. And I look up to you, so, so much.

I smile and reply

Thank you. That means the world to me. I love all of you guys. You all are amazing.

We love you too.

We talk for a little while longer and I learn that her name is Kaylah. She soon tells me that she has to leave. We bid our goodbyes and I decide to text my new friend.

Me: Suh boi

Josh: who ever said I was a guy?

Me: your name is Josh, smart one.

Josh: I'm Josh dun, I'm not a boi.

Me: okay, sure, you're Josh Dun, lol.

Josh: I stg I am!

Me: okay, and I'm Jenna Joseph.

Josh: no, I asked.

Me: whatever. What's up DOOD?

Josh: sighhhhh, nothing. I guess im not Josh dun anymore though.

Me: nope.

Josh: hey, let's meet in person.

Me: uh no, I just met you through text messages, you could be some 46 year old guy that lives alone in Columbus Ohio, stalking Joshua Dun, and you could have a pop belly.

Josh: I'm 28! I swear. And I don't have a pop belly :(((

Me: well I have a muffin top, so

Me: TOP, LIKE TØP. IM SO PUNNY.

Josh: okay. Yup.

Me: what's your favorite song by twenty one pilots?

Josh: random. But hmm.

Josh: STRESSED OUT!!1!1!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!11!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!!!!1111?????!!!!!!