Chapter Føur

September 30th

"Hellooooo everybodyyyy, Clara here" I state when I turn on my live stream, "I mean obviously. Like I don't look like my twin so it's not like you would think That it's me, pft......ANYWAYS. Today's broadcast is different, I'm not gonna say a little different, because it's really different." I take out my phone and put I my password. "Today I'm going to be calling a friend. His name is Josh. I've never heard his voice before. I've known him since July. We're very close. We talk everyday. i want to hear his voice. So I'm going to call him. Gosh. Here we go" I click the call button and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I hear a familiar voice. Why does it sound so familiar?

"Hey Josh, it's Clara" I say, looking at the ground.

"Oh, hey Clara. I'm hanging out with Tyler and his wife right now."

"What's his wife's name?" I ask, since he never brought up the fact that.

"Jenna" I look at the computer with my mouth wide.

"H-her n-name is j-jenna? L-like jenna Joseph. Josh, what's going on?" I hear a sharp intake of breath.

"I-I, can you FaceTime me?" I say yes, but I don't want to. I mean I'm freaking mad.

I grab my iPad and set my computer up to where it can see Josh's face.

"Hi Clara." I look at the person on the iPad. I feel the tears form in my eyes.

"No." I say, letting a tear fall. "NO!" I don't dare show him my face. But I let out a few sobs. I stop the broadcast. "Guys. I have to go. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I shut off the computer and continue to say I'm sorry.

"Please stop being sorry, I'm the one that should be sorry." Josh says. I show my face after I calm down some.

"I hate you" I whisper and hang up.

I sit on my bed for what seems like hours. just staring. I know I'm thinking. But I can't seem to figure out what I'm thinking about. Was it that I was speaking with Josh dun for almost two months? Or the fact that he lied to me for almost two months?

"Clara. You're doing it again. You're staring." My sister says as she walks into my room "what are you thinking about now?"

"I don't know Clarissa! I've told you! I don't know what I'm thinking about when this happens! I just can't seem to figure out why someone would hurt me like this!" I say and I feel the tears fall once more.

"Clara, what's wrong? Please tell me! Don't lock yourself up! Don't your remember what happened last time? Don't you remember what pain you were put through? Look at me Clara. I'm here. Tell me what happened." She says and sits on my bed.

I explain to her what happened. At first she seemed excited then she had sympathy practically written on her forehead. She's such a great sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"CLARA, WAKE UP!" I get up and run to her. I hug her. "Uh, thanks?" She hugs me back. "Oh yeah, you were talking in your sleep last night. You were saying something about Josh Dun and then you said something about hating him?" I look at her with a confused expression, I then take out my phone and look at my call history.

Joshs name wasn't anywhere.

"OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU GOD! It was just a dream, oh my god! I need to tell Josh about this." I say and run back to my room.

"Wait what?"

"I'll explain later! Love you!"

Reality

vs

Fantasy

They can both be real if you want them to.

-----------

Oops

That thinking thing that was like happening in the story where she stares but she's not sure what she's thinking about actually happens to me. One day I was at my friends house look at a picture on Instagram, I was outside mind you, and I turned off my phone and just stared at the ground. I was either thinking about the singer I was looking at or a comment on that picture. I'm not sure why it happens, but hey. OH WELL

-Mik