Chapter Six

October 2nd

Clara's POV

"I hate him! I don't care if his stupid band saved my life! He lied, for almost two months! Am I just supposed to text him and tell him it's alright? No! I won't!" I exclaim as my sister sits on the edge of my bed.

"And that's just your problem. You won't let anyone in, Clara. I'm not trying to sound harsh, but that's the main reason you only have 2 friends. Look I'm here for you, and I understand that he hurt you, but you need to forget about that and move on. Open a new chapter and realize one of your best friends is Josh Dun." She says, taking my hand in hers

"That's just it, Clarissa, I don't want one of my best friends to be Josh dun. Do you know how much drama I'm going to have to deal with?" I ask, turning my head from her.

"No, I don't, but look, you don't need to think of him as THE Josh dun, think about him as just Josh dun, the guy that accidentally texted you." She gets up and leaves my room. I just sit there on my bed wondering how stupid I've been. But how do I forgive him?

October 4th

Josh: Clara, please talk to me. It's been 3 days...I miss you...

Me: can we FaceTime?

Josh: um, sure

I go to details on Joshs name and press the 'FaceTime' icon. After about 3 rings, he picks up.

"Hi, Clara." He says. He's showing his face. I couldn't help it, I let a few tears fall down my face. I try to hide it, but is too hard. "Please don't cry, Clara. Look, the reason why I didn't talk to you for that long was because I was scared. I was scared that you would hate me."

"I wouldn't have hated you if it was one of the first things you told me. I know you didn't say sorry, but I forgive you. I was stupid. Very stupid. Just if this ever happens to you again. Don't wait until two months into the friendship to tell the person that you're famous. They'll be hurt." I suck up my emotions and smile a bit.

"I dont want it to happen with me and someone else. It happened with us. It's special because of that." We both stay silent for a moment. "Clara. Can we meet? Like. In person?"

Im speechless, Josh Dun wants to meet me? Some chick from youtube? "W-what?"

"I want to meet you, Clara. You're one of my best friends. I understand if you don't want to meet me..."

"I need to think about it." I say. "I have to go, Josh, I'll text you later, I guess..."

"Okay, well, have a good night, Clara."

"You too, Josh"

----------

Super short BC I hate writing on my phone. Ugh. My ipad charger broke and I have to wait to get a new charger, siiiiiigh

But anyways. Next chapter or the one after that will b longer. I might start adding dates too.

Have a great day/evening/night

-mik