Chapter Nine

Josh is asleep in my room.

I don't want to bother him so I just stay in the living room.

I'm watching criminal minds when I hear footsteps.

"Why are you still up?" My yawning sister asks as she steps into the kitchen.

"Dont get mad, Josh dun is sleeping in my room." I say fast.

"WHAT?!" She screams, and I know for sure that woke up josh.

"Shut up!" I whisper.

"SORRY!" She covers her mouth. "What??" She whispers.

"Well we kinda made out and watched a few movies, then made out some more." I say playing with my pinkie.

"Holy crap!" She whisper yells.

Then I hear foot steps emerging from the hallway. My sister hides behind me and I just stand there.

"Hi." Josh greets us as he walks in, wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

"Hi!" My sister yells and stands in front of me.

I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen. "Anyone hungry?"

Josh smiles so I grab a bag of chips and three redbulls.

We all sit on the couch and turn on Netflix. I check the time.

Only 1:47 am, Hm.

I turn on leap year. (BC I love Amy Adam's so much, you have no clue.)

I remember seeing the part where they miss the train, the rest I missed because I fell asleep.

●●●●

I wake up next to josh, who is twirling my hair in his fingers and playing on his phone.

I look up and see that I'm laying on his chest.

I guess we fell asleep this way.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Josh says, not stopping the twirling motion, but I enjoy it. It feels nice.

"Good morning." I say and then quickly cover my mouth, I hate my morning voice.

"Aw, that's cute." He says and puts his phone on the arm of the couch.

I feel my face redden as I get my phone out of my pocket. I turn it on and see tons of notifications.

"Goodness" I say

"What's wrong?" Josh asks.

"My notifications. I need to turn them of, Jesus christ." I laugh

"Oh, I see." Weirdly enough, I can tell josh is smiling when he says this.

"So, sleepy head, what do you wanna do today?" He asks.

"When do you have to leave?" I ask.

"The tours over sweetie" (let's pretend it is)

"Oh right, so when do you want to leave?" I ask.

"Never." I smile and he kisses my forehead.

"Then let's go to the gym, I usually do at this time."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Yes, now get up." I stand up and head for my room. I peek my head out from the hallway and say "you don't have anything to wear..."

"I'll go get something from the corner store, just send me the location of the gym when you head out."

I nod my head and get changed in to an over sized tee-shirt and yoga leggings.

●●●●●
Short filler BC it's early in the morning. I might update again to night, idk, but yeah, THANK YOU GUYS SO S MUCH FOR ALMOST 3K READS, THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME, YOU HAVE ZERO CLUE!

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS

-Mik