Chapter Eight

Clara's POV

October 19th

I'm pacing around my room as I hear my sister down the hall.

"Clara, don't worry, Josh will be there, you guys will become good friends. Calm down" I keep telling myself

I walk over to my closet and grab some leggings from my dresser and a hoodie, then I grab my all black converse and slip them on. I grab a mcr short sleeve shirt and slide it on, then I put on my hoodie and my leggings.

Now time for makeup.

I put on a small amount of foundation, since my skin isn't breaking out that badly right now, then I put on some mascara and chapstick.

I'm ready.

I check the time.

11:02

Hes coming here. To Cincinnati.

I sigh and walk towards the living room.

"Hey Clara!" My twin sister says, sipping her coffee.

"Hey. I'm leaving soon." I say

She furrows her eyebrows. "Where are you going? It's not even 12"

"Im meeting Josh." I say as I look at my inward pointed feet. I hate being Pegion toed.

"You're what???" She yells "You're meeting josh?"

I nod and she hugs me. "Im nervous." I say quietly.

"Dont worry. He'll love you." I furrow my eyebrows. "Not like that!" I smile and grab my keys.

"I should leave now." I say.

"Don't get into too much trouble. Your curfew is seven." She says with a laugh.

"Whatever." I open the Door. "Bye, love you." I say to my sister before hearing her repeat the same thing.

When I close he door behind me, I shudder. Not only was it chilly, I was nervous as well.

I get in my car and put the keys in the ignition. "Come on Clara, you can do it."

I drive out of the drive way and head towards a small coffee shop down town.

|-/|-/|-/|-/

I'm in the parking lot of the coffee shop. Outside there are only a few cars. That's why I like this place, no one ever comes.

I walk inside, shaking a bit and sit at an empty table in the back after I order a mint frap.

When I sit down in hear the little chime on the door chime.

I turn around and see a short lady walk to the counter. I check the time and see that it's only twelve fifty eight. He said he'd be here at one.

Those were the longest two minutes of my life. It seemed like all of Cincinnati walked through that door, excluding Josh.

I check the time again and see that it's one. Once I put my phone down I hear the door chime.

I turn around and see a newly pink coloured hair josh. I turn around as fast as I can. I shake harder than ever, my heart beats faster than ever. I cover my face. Am I ready? Am I really ready?

Before I can comprehend my thoughts. Joshua sits in front of me.

He sips his coffee with a slight smile on his face. "Hi stranger. I'm just a person sipping their coffee. I'm josh, and you?"

"I- you- I-I don't know w-" I cut myself off. "Josh, hi"

"Hi Clara" he smiles

"This is crazy." I whisper

"I-I know, c-can I hug you?" He stammers

"Y-yeah" we both stand up.

I smile at him and he wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and feel a warm liquid from my eyes.

I sigh/laugh "crap, why am I crying?" He pulls away from the hug and laughs as well.

"Im crying too, babe."

I smile at his words and hug him again.

|-/|-/|-/|-/

"That was fun today." Josh says as he walks me to my door.

"Yeah, I had fun, thank you josh." I hug him and as I'm about to open my door he stops me.

"Clara."

HIS faces inches towards mine, but before I can say anything, I feel his lips on mine. Out lips move in sync.

There's no way to explain the kiss. It was everything put together. It made me happy, because I knew my feelings for him would last. I was sad because I knew we'd never really be together. I was excited because I thought maybe there would be more kisses like this.

We pull away and words just slip out of my mouth "do you wanna come in? Maybe we can watch a movie or something?"

He nods his head and I take his hand and lead him in the house.

••••••

I kinda wanna make a smut scene, but maybe it's too early? Do you guys even want smut? Do you want like early smut, or smut later

I kinda want to write smut nw but idk.

Tell me what you guys want.

Was this chapter even good?

Eh idk

K bye

-mik