To My Beloved Followers:

Holy shit, it's been awhile, my friends. I'm terribly sorry for the wait! How long has it been? A few years? Decades? Centuries? Eh, I've lost track of time. 

ANYWAYS! A lot has happened, my dears. I'm 19 years of age now, so obviously, a lot has changed as well. Unfortunately, I'm one of the many users that has grown out of Wattpad. My inspiration has slowly dimmed to an almost completely melted candle. I haven't even read a boyxboy story recently, let alone write one. I remember how I used to find it exciting to have people reading my work- and actually liking it! It was my escape and it made me happy. I wish I could say that writing still does that for me, but I'm honestly not sure if it does. 

Which brings me to my next point: I MAY return to Wattpad. Now, when I say this, I mean I might post something once a month. Perhaps even less than that. I really wont have the time to do more (I'm attending college this fall as a Biology major- which essentially means I'll have barely enough time to breathe, let alone take the time to write something half decent). Who knows, maybe I'll post more than that. BUT, there's a pretty big chance that I wont end up continuing my work here on Wattpad with all you lovely people. 

Pretty please, understand where I'm coming from and don't be too upset with me if it turns out I'm done writing for good. 

On the other hand, if I find out I miss writing steamy homosexual romance, there are a few things to keep in mind (Sorry if I end up repeating myself):

1. Story updates will be irregular and most likely infrequent. 

2. I will continue only ONE STORY (Meaning, the rest will be discontinued AND deleted off Wattpad- with the exception of the One Shots, for they are individual stories).

3. The story I continue to write and/or finish will be of MY CHOOSING. If there is a specific story you personally want me to continue, leave your feedback in the comments and I will keep your opinion in mind when I make a decision. 

4. I will still take One Shot requests, but you must directly message me or I will not see it. Even though I will accept requests, that doesn't necessarily mean that I will write/post on Erotic Desires. I'm simply leaving it open in case I happen to want to. 

5. If I continue a story, there is also a chance that I will still not finish it. 

6. Anthem of the Outcast will remain on my profile for communication reasons between my followers (you scrumptious human being) and myself. This will no longer be treated as a blogish type thing. 

I'm not sure how many of you will see this post, but I'd like to let you all know how much I appreciate the love and support I have received for all my stories, despite the lack of updates over the last few years. It warms my heart to see so many people enjoying what I write. There WILL be an update letting you all know if I plan on attempting to write again within the next week or so. 

AND YOU'RE ALL SEXY AS FUCK, NEVER FORGET THAT! DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU AREN'T WORTHY! 

I feel like Selena Gomez should be singing "Who Says" in the background right now. That song is cheesy as fuck, but it's true, and I'll sing it to each and every one of you if I must. 

PEACE OUT, GIRL SCOUTS!

-Sara <3