Let the Music Play

Music lately has been bothering me a bit too much, so I've decided to complain a bit :)

NOTE: These are MY opinions. I dont mean to offend anyone. Please dont start arguments with me. I dont mind if you state your own opinion, but if you decide to just be bitch and start shit, thats NOT COOL.

TOPIC: MUSIC

First things first; Rihannna. I know, a LOT of people love her. And dont get me wrong, her music is super catchy and gets stuck in your head easily. But it has no meaning and she REPEATS the SAME DAMN LINE all the time. Like her new song, Diamonds. Jesus, she says 'shine bright like a diamond' like a BAJILLION times. I used to love Rihanna and was a huge fan of her's, but lately all her music is about sex, and her lyrics overall suck ass. Just saying.

Next up is rap. Some great, some TERRIBLE. Honestly, I prefer the rap that was from the early 2000's. NOW its just flat out terrible. I think rap is okay depending on what they're saying in the lyrics or if the beat is good. Either way, I'm not really a fan of rapping since all they do is talk...And then theres some rappers that like to make their voices sound like they've been smoking for five hundred years. It doesnt sound appealing!

Taylor Swift. Nuff said. I'll admit it, I used to LOVE her, but now her music is something a fifteen year old would sing after getting her first crush. Either that or a bitter old woman that hates all her ex's. Her songs used to have good lyrics, now it's just stupid shit like 'we are never ever getting back together'...That song is fucking terrible. It's just AWFUL. I get it, you're not getting back together, now STFU. 

Moving on...I want to talk about some GOOD music. 

Alrighty, not a lot of people know this band that well. It's not popular and havent been on the radio since 2009, but I love them to death. Good Charlotte. I cant live without their music. It has MEANING to it, or it's fun and great to listen to. They've kinda ranged between different genres and stuff, so almost anyone can listen to them. People can RELATE to them, unlike damn Rihanna that sings about S&M. (I warn you, I hate Rihanna A LOT, so I might bash her a little. Sorry to the fans of her, I cant help it.)

Blood on the Dance Floor. A band name that would kinda scare someone that didnt know who they are, but their music is actually very 'love all' and 'equality' and stuff like that. My favorite album is All The Rage. It has really good music in it and the techno mixed in really makes it fun to dance to. Their other albums are okay though. Their first one, I'm not really into cuz the sex songs are a little too much. I like them, but their a bit TOO dirty (and thats a lot coming from me) and I cant listen to it whenever. The other albums are pretty good too, but it's kinda REALLY cheesy. Their newest album kinda goes back to the more screamo and punk feel they had before, but it's more mature. PLUS, they throw REALLY awesome concerts. They had FUCKING BUBBLE MACHINES and Dahvie would stage dive and STRIP. IT WAS AMAZING. oh yeah, and I MET THEM! It was fucking awesome.

All Time Low. I know, a TOTAL girl band, so guys are probably gonna just skip over this. But they're really good. All of their songs are really catchy and make you wanna dance, CONSTANTLY. Then the love songs they do are actually ABOUT love. Not about some chick that has a crush or breaking up with her boyfriend. Not about some dude that just had sex. It's really about love. Plus they're really funny too. Their music video for I Feel Like Dancin was just perfection.

I know this was a lot to read abotu bands that most people dont really care about, but whateverrr. ANYWAYS, leave a comment if you want stating your own opinion or your favorite bands. DONT BASH ME IF YOU DIDNT LIKE WHAT I SAID. I DONT MEAN TO BE A BITCH, I DO IT UNKNOWINGLY. 

-PEACE OUT HOES