Eternal Boredom

Okayyyyy, so I'm totally bored right now. Hence, the title of this journal thingy. 

This is just gonna be a time when I talk about MOI. 

Excited?

No?

Well FINE THEN. 

ANYWAYSSS. 

My name is Sara. I hate my name because it's sooo common where I live. Seriously, like 3 Sara's live within two miles of my house, it sucks -.- I wish my name was something cool like Skylar or Rae. But NOOOOO, my mom chose frigging SARA. 

I have purple hair and half of my head is shaved. I plan on doing blue soon though :D

I suffer from Bipolar disorder...BUT I'M STILL AWESOME X3

So I'm 15, going on 16 in MARCH. I'm a single pansexual pringle, and have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever the hell Im into....Seriously, I really dont know. Eh, no big deal. I'll just be asexual and adopt fifteen cats and be FOREVER ALONE. 

My three best friends are Blaine, Mark, and Sarah (<-TOLD YOU!). Blaine and Mark are dating and the most ADORABLE couple EVA. But maybe I'm biased. They're both out and proud gay guys, and they LOVE to piss me off -.- Sarah is my bestest GIRL buddy, even though she scares me when she's mad. One time, she let me dye her hair blue, but she had to dye it back to brown cuz her dad is an uncreative bitch. 

I have attempted suicide several times, but I've been taking meds and getting help, so hopefully things will get better soon. 

I love to write even though I kinda suck. Drawing is another passion of mine, but I'm still not that good. I've dyed my hair A LOT since 7th grade...I'm kinda known for that. 

I love music. All kinds. BOTDF, Good Charlotte, The Ready Set, All Time Low, The Used, Hawthorn Heights, Black Veil Brides, Demi Lovato, Bowling For Soup, Sum 41 AND MORE, but I dont wanna be sitting here typing bands for the next five hours. 

I live in Maryland. Not gonna be specific cuz I dont want anyone stalking me. Right now it's 12:39 AM on a Saturday...Sunday? whatever. My mom's supposed to bring home some Burger King when she gets off her shift at the hospital. 

I was a victim of bullying, but now people kinda just leave me alone. 

I'm a loner. I have eaten in the bathroom during lunch when I have no one to sit with. I'm that pathetic. BUT I'M PATHETICALLY COOL!

....I hope no one from my school see's this cuz they'd probably make my life hell for it. 

I've actually already went to Hell though. It's nothing special. I almost got a tan, so I left. Satan was pretty cool though.

I like being pale. Everytime I'm in the sunlight I freak out cuz I think I'll get a tan. 

My middle name is Rose. Like the chick from Titanic. I wish my first name was Rose. So much better than Sara. 

ew. 

Sara. 

I have an older brother and sister who are NOTHING like me. 

AT ALL. 

I have a stuffed kitty named Boo Boo Kitty. Dont judge, I named her that when I was five. But now I call her The Boob for short. 

I have a REAL kitty named Annabell. She sleeps in the sink. Once, I was looking for her under my bed and saw her climb UP and INTO my bed...She has somehow managed to burrow a hole in my matress, and has made it her home while I sleep....

I want a weiner doggy. THEY ARE SO SMALL AND CUTE. 

OH, i'm 5''3. Yeah, short. I KNOW. 

I'm kind of a bitch. Just saying. I'm really blunt and kinda TOO honest. 

I like cheesecake...

it's good.

SHIT. MY ROOM IS MESSY AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CLEAN BY THE TIME MY MOMMY GETS HOME. OH NOES!!!!!!

THATS MY CUE TO LEAVE. 

BYEEEEZ!!!!