-Straight-Minizerk-

Josh's POV

"Jooosh," Simon whined as he chased me into the kitchen, "Give it back!"

"Give what back?" I asked playfully as I hid his controller behind my back.

"You're a dickhead, you know that right?" He said while trying to swipe the controller from me. I laughed at his cute attempts to try and tickle me to get his controller back. He's cute. And hot. And I'd gladly fuck him until he can't walk. But he's straight. That's the problem. I'm definitely not straight. I'm bi. But he doesn't know that, if he did he'd probably start picking up on the fact that I'm madly in love with him. I've always wanted to maybe try something on him, but there being a 99% chance of him rejecting me and being completely disgusted by me really turned me off of that idea.

He finally gave up on trying to get the controller back from me and went and sat down at the island. He got out his phone and started scrolling. "Giving up so soon?" I asked giggling.

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah pretty much. Unless we can make a deal." He smirked.

"What kind of deal?" I asked suspiciously.

"I don't know, you choose. You're the one with the control here." ;)

That sparked an idea. A risky, risky idea.

"Okay, I'll give you back your controller if you kiss me." I said confidently smirking at him.

"What?" Simon asked dumbfoundedly.

"Kiss me or no controller for you." I said again bracing myself for his response.

Simon stood up and walked over to stand behind me. I turned around so I was facing him and he pushed me up against the counter gripping my waist. He slowly pressed his lips onto mine. Fuck. Okay. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing back and we continued like that until we had to break for air. It was fucking amazing.

"I thought you were straight." I said smirking, looking into his beautiful blue eyes with my arms still draped around his neck.

"Me too." He chuckled pulling me in closer to him. "I'm not anymore."

I giggled and leaned back in to continue our little kissing session. This time deepening the kiss to make our "little kissing session", a big heated make out session.

It's strange that the first story in a book of "Sidemen Smut" isn't even smut. Sorry about that lol.

The next part will be a continuation of this probably and it WILL include smut.

Also thanks for reading this and you can request anything you want and I'll try and do it too. :)