-School Sex is Cool Sex-Minifreezy-

the fucking title lmao i'm such a loser

warning: i'm so fucking sorry. i was incredibly bored today, so i decided to meme this shit up with a dead meme, and it's so ridiculously bad. (but kinda funny ngl, don't mind me just eating my own ass real quick)

and don't you worry, it's only a small bit at the beginning, and everything else is my normal writing style (aka shit). i also will never do this to you again, if everyone hates this with a burning passion.

words: 2666... ok

simon's pov

everyday was pretty much exactly the same at eastside high school.

the chipping, beige walls.

the mysteriously stained, white tiled flooring.

the ugly, brown desks, covered with illustrations of cartoon dicks and stupid inspirational quotes aimed to 'help the reader through a tough day', or some dumb bullshit like that.

my fellow classmates, who all looked as if they were plucked straight out of a stereotypical high school movie from the eighties.

the narcissistic jocks, the forever gloomy emo kids, the socially awkward and sexually ambiguous nerds, the girl and boys who couldn't seem to figure out how to close their goddamn legs, and the way too chilled out, to the point of being annoying, stoner kids.

i didn't fit into any of their dumb social cliques, but that didn't bother me one bit. i liked being alone to be honest, and no one seemed to care until one, fateful day.

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

yup, that's me

yup, that's me. you're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation...

"simon, wake up." a harsh whisper came from my left side, snapping me out of my daydream. my head whipped around towards the direction of the whisper, only to be met with the sight of my good friend, tobi, frantically writing shit down in his notebook as our teacher, mrs. moore, drawled on about some war in the past, that i honestly didn't give two shits about.

i sighed as my gaze rested upon the clock on the far wall, watching as the seconds hand slowly ticked around, landing on every little line that represented minutes and hours.

after what seemed like days of just watching the time tick by, i felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. i carefully slid it out and hid it under the desk. our school had a 'no phones in the classroom' policy, but that sure didn't stop me from using my phone in class whenever i needed to. or, more like, whenever i wanted to.

cal
baby boy, i need you so fucking bad rn

i smirked softly, as i hastily responded.