-Straight-Part2-Minizerk-

warning: this probably sucks ass because it's my first smut

2 Months Later- Josh's POV

"Baby," I moaned out as Simon started sucking at my neck. As usual we were cuddling on the couch watching American Horror Story.

"Shhhh, you don't want JJ or Vik to hear you moaning do you?" Simon asked into my neck. I shook my head and bit my lip. He went right back to attacking my neck, clearly leaving behind marks I would have to lie about later.

Ever since that day in the kitchen when we first kissed, we'd become a lot closer. Kissing and cuddling whenever the coast was clear. But nothing more.

I swiftly pulled Simon onto my lap so he was straddling me. Our lips collided and my hands ran through his blonde locks. I trailed kisses down his jawline to his neck.

"J-Josh," Simon stuttered as I continued leaving hickeys on his neck, "can we take this to the bedroom?"

I unattached my lips from his neck and looked at his beautiful face, hiding my excitement. "Your's or mine?"

"Mine," He smirked, "The guys are less likely to hear us up there." Winking, he got up off my lap and started walking towards the stairs.

I chuckled to myself, turned off American Horror Story, and followed him up the stairs. Making sure to lightly slap his ass on the way up.

He opened the door to his room and quickly pulled me in after him, slamming the door behind me. "A little eager now, are we?" I smirked.

"Shut up." He said pushing me against the door and slamming his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his perfect little waist and maneuvered us around so that Simon was the one pressed against the door.

His fingers tugged at the hem of my shirt signaling for me to take it off. I broke the kiss and he pulled my shirt over my head and then his own.

I stopped for a second to admire his stunning body. I glanced up to his eyes, only to see them looking me up and down hungrily.

I dove into his neck and started searching for his sweet spot. He let out a breathy moan and I smiled knowing I'd found my destination.

"J-Joshy?" Simon moaned out as I started leaving a mark on his neck.

"Hm?" I questioned.

"I've- I've never-um-done it with a guy." He said shakily. I unattached myself from his neck, checking out the mark I'd made on his pale skin.

"Baby, I know. Remember you were 'straight' a couple months ago," I chuckled staring into his nervous eyes. "But don't worry, I'll be gentle. Now jump."

Simon jumped up and I grabbed his ass as he wrapped his legs around my waist. He's very light for such a tall person. I carried him over to the bed and laid him down so I was hovering over him.

"I fucking love you." Simon whispered.

"I love you too, gorgeous." I said and gently pressed my lips to his.

I slowly lowered myself down his body trailing my hands down his stomach. Once I reached his joggers I carefully slipped them off of his legs and threw them on the floor behind me.