-Laundry-Vobi-

okay, so basically i was reading the amazing book is not on fire, and i got really inspired by a story phil told about dan, and the laundry, and mistakes being made. and yeah, i need more vobi smut in my life, so here we go. :)

warning: angered vikkstar grr

words: 2751

vik's POV:

"tobi, what the fuck did you do?" i groaned loudly, walking into my boyfriend's living room, a bright blue laundry basket gripped tightly in my arms. my eyebrows furrowed in anger, as i glared at him from across the room.

"what do you mean, princess?" he asked, sitting up partially from his slouching position on the couch. confusion, as to why i was so angry at him, clear on his face.

"i mean, why is all my fucking laundry pink?" i asked, raising the tone my voice. i glanced down at the pile of my previously white clothes below me, all now a pastel pink. i furiously marched over, before carelessly throwing the laundry basket onto the couch next to tobi. he quickly began to sift through the clothes in search of an answer as to why they had all been mysteriously dyed pink, a confused look still plastered on his face. after a few seconds of digging through the pink pile, he whipped out a bright red sock. his bright red fucking sock.

anger immediately overtook all of my common sense, and i started yelling loudly at him, flailing my arms around in an attempt to display my frustration to him. "tobi, you fucking piece of shit! i can't believe this! why is your fucking sock in my laundry? it's all ruined now, you fucking um- you fucking ruiner!"

"princess, calm down. it's gonna be okay." he cooed softly, walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. bad idea.

"don't fucking 'princess' me, you cock! it's not gonna be okay! how will it be okay? all of my white clothes are ruined!" i yelled, harshly pushing him out of the hug, causing him to stumble backwards, and land back on the couch. i crossed my arms angrily, and he watched me with a slight hint of amusement on his face. "do you think this is funny? this isn't fucking funny! tobi, i will actually fight you if you think this is funny!"

"no need to fight me, i don't think it's funny." he lied standing back up, but keeping his distance from me in case i decided to push him over again. "but princess, i swear it will be okay."

"how?" i asked impatiently, lowering my voice a bit, in sake of tobi's neighbors.

"you look incredible in pink." he replied, a small smirk on his stupid face. i wasn't in the mood for compliments, i was in the mood to be an angry ass bitch, seeing as literally all of my white underwear, socks, and shirts were fucked. why did i even agree to do my laundry at tobi's in the first place, when i had a perfectly good washing machine back at the house?

"no, i don't, tobi. now let me fight you." i argued, not yet ready to give up my protest.

"yes, you fucking do, princess. now let me kiss you." he said smiling, walking over to me and gently grabbing both of my hands, pulling them out of their crossed position.

"tobi, you better fucking stop being so cute, i'm trying to be angry at you." i said, wanting to pull my hands away from his but being able to, due to the adorable grin on his adorable face. i could never tell if i hated or loved whenever tobi did this. he was always somehow able to convince me to stop being mad at him, even if i was absolutely fuming.

"i'll stop being cute once you kiss me, but until then, i guess i'm just gonna have to tell you how stunning you look when you wear pink." he said smirking, his hands letting go of mine before wrapping loosely around my waist.