-You're Safe Now-Part2-Ministar-

time for sexy/cute/slighty sad times ;)?

words: 1658

simon's POV

i leaned back in my chair, sighing and running my hands through my hair. i had just finished editing and i was exhausted and stressed. earlier, vik decided he was going to try and sleep in his room alone tonight. every night since josh had left, he had been sleeping in my bed, wrapped up in my arms throughout the night. the thought of him sleeping alone worried me severely, but i didn't say anything. i secretly wanted him asleep in my arms every single night as a constant reassurance that he was safe.

i heard a soft knock on my door and removed my hands from my hair, calling out, "come in."

the door opened and vik stood there shaking as tears ran down his face. i quickly got up and ran over, tightly wrapping my arms around his poor shaking body.

"vik, baby, what happened?" i asked as he buried his head in my chest. he didn't respond, so i picked him up and carried him over to my bed, sitting him down on the edge and kneeling in front of him.

"vik?" i asked, making eye contact with him as i wiped the tears off of his face and soothingly rubbed circles on his back.

"nightm- n-nightmare." he sobbed out. i pulled him into another hug, holding him close as he sobbed into my shoulder.

"do you want to talk about it?" i asked, tears pricking at the corners of my eyes at the sight of my baby in pain. i felt him shake his head in my shoulder. "do you want to sleep in here tonight?" i asked, hoping he would say yes so i could hold him some more.

"i don't know, simon, i can't even sleep alone for one night. i'm so fucking useless." he said pulling away from the hug and looking down at his lap as he wiped tears out of his eyes.

"hey," i said pulling his head up so he was looking at me, "don't say that. you're not useless, vik. please sleep with me tonight. i need you." i pleaded, leaning my forehead against his.

"really? aren't you tired of me yet?" he asked looking deep into my eyes.

"vik, no, no, no, i could never get tired of you baby. i love you." i said tears pooling in my eyes again. my hand came up to cup his cheek comfortingly. a small smile appeared on his face.

"i love you too." he said quietly and i smiled in response. he slowly leaned in until our lips were millimeters away, his hot breath on my lips sending shivers down my spine. i closed the gap between our lips, kissing him slowly. the kiss quickly turned passionate, unlike any other kiss we'd had in the past.

his arms came up and draped around my neck as the kiss deepened. my tongue slipped into his mouth and he let out a small moan. i carefully pushed him back on the bed until he was laying down completely.

my hands moved blindly down his torso, tracing his body until i reached the hem of his shirt and pushed it up. he moaned lightly as my fingers traced over his exposed hip bones.

"arms up." i said breathily, breaking the kiss and grabbing the bottom of his shirt. he sat up a bit and lifted his arms so i could pull the shirt over his head. after throwing his shirt on the floor, i turned back to see him frowning and tugging at the hem off my own shirt. i smirked a bit and grabbed the top of my shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it on the floor as well.

i looked down at his shirtless body, littered in healing bruises and cuts put there by a guy i used to consider a friend. my heart broke as memories poured back into me. memories of finding vik sobbing on the floor of the upstairs bathroom, after hearing yelling from his or josh's bedroom. memories of taking him back to my room and laying him on my bed, constantly reassuring him that he was beautiful and he shouldn't believe anything josh had told him. memories of taking off his shirt and lightly kissing any bruises i found on him. memories of carrying him back to his room after he fell asleep in my bed, not wanting josh to find his boyfriend asleep in my bed for obvious reasons.