-Busy-KSIStar-

warning: daddy kink? does this need to be a warning? if you are scared of dads, you've been warned?

words: 2254

vik's POV

"viiiiiiik," jj whined, laying on my bed behind me as i edited some videos, "i'm hornyyyyyyy."

"jideeeee," i whined back, imitating him, "i'm busyyyyy."

he groaned loudly, and i turned around to see him pull a pillow over his face in frustration, his pants tighter than usual around his crotch area due to his arousal. i chuckled a bit and returned to editing my video. poor jide.

a few minutes later, i sighed and starting editing a second video. i heard jj shuffling around behind me, but decided to ignore it and try to stay focused on working. i felt a pair of lips brush against my neck, causing me to take a sharp intake of breath.

"jj," i whimpered out as the lips started attacking my neck, small moans escaping from my mouth. i tilted my head to the side giving him more access to my neck as he started to suck and bite all over, leaving behind dark purple marks all over.

i moaned loudly as he started marking my sweet spot, replacing the fading hickey from previous activities with a new, darker one. after he was content with the mark he had made, he unattached himself from me and i turned my head towards him, making eye contact with his lust filled eyes.

he roughly slammed his lips against mine, immediately sticking his tongue in my mouth. i moaned into the kiss, my hand coming up to rest gently on his cheek as i kissed back. his hand grazed my inner thigh and i moaned softly. he moved his hand to push my shirt up, causing me to shudder slightly.

"jj, i need to edit." i whispered, pulling away from the kiss reluctantly. i felt him sigh and pull away.

"baby, i'm sure your fans wouldn't mind if a few videos are late. plus, you need a break, you've been editing for 4 hours." he said, our eyes connecting as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"are you sure they wouldn't mind?" i asked hesitantly, noticing the desperation and lust in jj's eyes.

"yes, i'm absolutely fucking positive." he said leaning into my neck, causing me to shiver at his hot breath against my cold skin.

"okay, i guess." i whispered, bringing my hand up to run through his thick dark hair.

"mm baby boy, i'm gonna make you moan so loud. josh and simon won't know what to do." he whispered huskily in my ear, brushing his lips against my earlobe, sending another shiver down my spine. i felt his hands trail against my stomach.

"jj," i moaned out as he swiftly pulled my shirt over my head.

"now that's not what you call me, is it baby?" he whispered roughly into my ear, nipping the cartilage with his teeth and squeezing my hips tightly, a moan escaping my mouth.

i shook my head slowly and pulled at his shirt, signaling for him to remove it. he slowly pulled it off before returning his mouth next to my ear, running his hands all over my exposed torso.

"what do you call me then, baby boy?" he asked seductively, his hand brushing over my nipple, as i moaned quietly.

refusing to give him the satisfaction of making me say my nickname for him, i shook my head again.