DRUNK WRITING HOLLA ATCHA BOY

I'm writing this drunk thanks @iiphaseii

Smut for Ghost Whispers prolly

What would've happened if morty and Josh kept kissing in the 2nd plane ? Kinky ghost/demon sex that's what you fucker .

Mortme moved his hips up and down on Josh's as he let oht little moans that josh knew were identical to what Tyler's would have sounded like.

Josh's slid his hands down to grab the demon's ass and force him down harder onto his growing election, which only made him groan more into the sloppy kiss.

With their lips lazily moving against one another 's, Josh pushed Mortem off of himself reluctantly, only to put him on his hands and knees.

"Your ass is just like his...and now I'm gonna fuck it," Josh leaned over mortem and whispered harshly in his ear. "Nice and hard."

Mortem couldn't even talk due to the high tension between them, Josh's hands pulling down his pants and boxers.

This was happening. The suicide demon gulped hard as Joshslapped his cock against his clothed ass. He could feel the size and the heat of it through black skinny jeans.

"J-Josh, please fuck me into the floor... Z" Mortem begged.

"You'll get what you want," Josh's unknown dominant side was showing. And they both loved it. "If you wiggle your ass against my cock."

Mortem did as he commanded, allowing Johanto rip down his pants as he was grinding his ass on his crotch. The sensation was unbelievable for the both of them.

"Oh, God," Josh groaned (I almost typed out Josh groban kill me lol)

"Fuck me now," Mortem panted. He needed this. He needed this before he went back to hell.

Josh slapped his ass harder than anything, earning a gasp from the demon on his hands and knees, in the second plane.

I cANT DO THJS IM GIGGLIG SO BAD OH MY GOD FUTURE ME IS GONNA READ FHIS AND BE ABHORRED M

HOW DO I RMEMEBER WHAT ABHOREED MEANS

NVM JM ABORTINF THIS BUT STILL PUBLISHINF CAHSE I KEEP UP MY END OF THE BARGAIN PEACE MOTHERFUCKERS