Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven (UNEDITED)

---Kindly put your playlist here---

"Falling for you was like falling down the stairs. I was in complete control at first, then without warning I was spinning, tumbling, and had no idea why or how. Then, before I even knew what happened, I lay at the bottom; shocked, stunned and so oddly aware that I still ended up exactly where I was trying to go."K. Towne Jr.

Xander's POV

I was inside the plane, waiting. What took them so long?

While waiting, I searched about amnesia on my phone.

Amnesia, from , meaning "forgetfulness"; from ἀ- meaning "without", and mnesis, meaning "memory"), also known as amnesic syndrome. It is a deficit in caused by , disease, or . Amnesia can also be caused temporarily by the use of various and . Essentially, amnesia is loss of memory. The memory can be either wholly or partially lost due to the extent of damage that was caused.

I felt miserable. Knowing that Mia suffered from amnesia was like a steel weight inside of me. I felt like I lost her. The thought that she couldn't remember me was so disturbing, bothering... and painful.

How did this happen? What really happened to her? And why did she suddenly left me?

I shoved my hands through my hair, desperately. How will I know the answers when she lost her memory? Oh Mia...

I'm going to find a very good doctor who can help her regain her memory. I won't give until she remembers everything. She has to. I don't want to lose her.

I stood up and looked at the window. I saw Mia instantly. She was talking to Carmen Vega.

I felt the sudden rush of blood flowing inside my body. My heart was hammering foolishly. Confirming that Lily was Mia made me so nervous. I didn't know how to handle her. I didn't want to scare her away.

I touched the envelope inside my jacket. Inside it was Mia's passport. Carmen Vega was upset that I wouldn't give it to her. She was a stubborn woman but in the end, I was able to convince her that I would do everything to help bring Mia's memory back.

Mia entered the plane, looking so beautiful. Despite her blond hair, modern outfit and well-done makeup, I didn't see her as Lily now. For me, she was Mia. My fiancée.

"Hi." I greeted her.

She just looked at me then walked inside.

I took her bag and guided her to a seat.

"Do you want a drink? Apple juice, coffee, tea... there's also red wine. You love red wine..."

"No." She said briefly.

"No? Are you hungry? You want a sandwich? Perhaps a cake? What about lamb steak, your favorite. I'm going to ask the chef if he has some lamb, if not then we can have someone get it before we'll leave."

"No."

I sat in front of her. My hands were trembling and my body was so tense. She made me so nervous and restless. I wanted to please her. I wanted to give her anything she wanted... and so badly, I wanted to hug her... to kiss her senseless. I missed her.

"Okay. What do you want?"

"I want to be alone." She answered then shifted her body towards the window and looked outside.