Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten (UNEDITED)

--Kindly put your playlist here--

Mia's POV

I woke up wondering where I was. I looked around the room, in color white and gray. It was a man's bedroom.

Oh! I remember, I'm in L.A.

I went down and explored the mansion. Hmm... Xander said this is our mansion. It's so big and beautiful. He's a very rich man. 

I went to the pool. It was huge in kidney-shaped. The water was so clear and blue. I was tempted to take a dip. I went back to the room and changed to a black bikini. I saw a robe in the bathroom and wore it over my bikini.

I jumped into the pool and enjoyed the coolness of the water. I was swimming, doing a lap when someone said. "Wow, you're good."

I was surprised. I turned around and saw an attractive man standing near the lounger, where my robe was. 

"Hi, I'm Manuel. Xander's brother. Where is he?"

"Oh! I don't know where he is."

"You're a Colombian?"

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"You're accent. What's your name?"

"Lily... Lily Rojas."

"You have a beautiful name, just like you. Gorgeous." He looked at me over seductively. "Are you Xander's girlfriend?"

"No. Of course not."

He frowned, not believing me. "Why are you here in his house."

"I'm his visitor."

"A visitor...hmm..." He shrugged his shoulders, not so convinced.

 "I'm staying temporarily. I'm on a vacation."

"Really?" His smile became wider. "That's nice. Are you sure there's nothing going on between you and Xander?"

"No. We're just friends... acquaintance... nothing more."

"That's great!" He said, nodding. "I have a bigger house. You can stay in mine."

Oh my God. He's a flirt. A playboy. I encountered too many men like him when I started modelling.

"Okay. I'll remember that." I went out of the pool and Manuel put the robe on my shoulders.

"My... my... my... you're smokin' hot!" His eyes sparkled and roamed over my body like an excited boy seeing a new toy, unembarrassed.

Ugh! He's a sex maniac.

"I can put sun lotion on your back."

"Silly. There's no sun anymore." My eyes rolled.

He laughed. "It's really silly. It's just an excuse. I just want to touch you."

"Oh! That's so fast, mister."

"Yeah. I can do faster and harder." His finger touched my chin in a soft caress.

What a jerk!

"You need to cool off.  Want to take a swim?"

He looked at the pool then back at me. "Sure. I love to. I'll just get my swimming trunks in the car."

"You mean... you bring your trunks all the time?"

"Yeah. I'm always ready."

I wondered what a playboy like him brought all the time? Aside from trunks, probably some extra shirts and jeans, suits for romantic dinner, condoms, sex toys, etc.