Chapter 11

A/N: Before we start, this chapter is literally me selling my soul to Tikki and Plagg, and it's all about them, so please don't expect any Adrienette or anything else, but expect a few surprises ;) okay, on with the story!
----------------------------

When Ladybug and Chat Noir de-transform, the kwamis would normally be pulled out of their miraculous and re-materialize. And it would take only a few seconds.

However, this time, it took longer than Tikki and Plagg remembered. This has never happened in all the centuries they were alive. Well, there was one time back in Ancient Greece—but let's not get into that.

When they finally re-materialized, the first thing they noticed was that they were in a jar. "What in Hades, where are we?" Plagg muttered. "You've never used Greek related phrases till now," Tikki pointed out. "Because this only happened when we were back in Ancient Greece," Plagg replied. He tried to phase through the jar, but he couldn't get through. "Why can't we leave?"
"This jar must be an anti magic thing. Explains why we can't get through the glass," Tikki sighed. "But I don't want to be trapped in a jar with you," Plagg pouted, hiding a small smile. "Oh, the feeling is mutual, Claws," Tikki plopped down and crossed her small arms the best she could.

*•*•*

A few moments later, a female figure was shoved into the same room as the kwamis. "I thought you learned by now that you can't escape," a voice sneered as the door shut. The woman clenched her teeth as she sat down in the corner mind of close to the kwamis. "Do we talk to her?" Plagg asked. "Do you want to?" Tikki said. "Well, she could possibly open the jar, so I say we give it a shot?" Plagg suggested. Tikki rolled her eyes. "If it doesn't work, I'm blaming you."
"The sooner we get out of this jar, the sooner we can find Marinette and Adrien," Plagg stated, then turned away from Tikki to start calling out, to see if the woman could hear him. She didnt look up from the floor.
"Can she hear me?" Plagg questioned. "If she did, she's not paying much attention," Tikki pointed out. "Ughhh," he zipped around, occasionally into the glass, hoping to either break the jar or miraculously phase through the glass. Neither worked, and Plagg ended up with a sore body.

"Plagg, stop, you're only going to hurt yourself!" Tikki exclaimed. "Not like that even matters," Plagg bashed into the glass again. He winced as a sting went up his arm. "We will get out of here one way or another, but hurting yourself against the glass is not going to do any good," she protested. "Now, stop!" He reluctantly zipped down and settled on the base of the jar.

The woman in the corner finally looked up to notice the kwamis' glow. She walked over and peered in. The two magic entities were talking, but the jar they were trapped in prevented her from hearing. She was debating whether to let them out or not when she finally heard clinking. The kwamis were knocking on the glass, trying to get her attention. And it worked.

"Can you let us out?" Tikki gestures to the lid of the jar, hoping that the woman would understand in case she didn't hear her. Plagg sighed. "Does she even- wahhh!"
The jar was lifted abruptly that the kwamis crashed on the base. The jar opened with a pop.
"Finally! Fresh air! The jar smelled a little funny," Plagg let out a sigh. "Thank you!" Tikki exclaimed. "No problem. Although being locked in a sealed jar is just as bad as being locked in this room," the woman looked down dejectedly. "Where are we?" Plagg asked. "A bad place. And that jar you were locked in was designed to capture small, powerful entities like yourself. And this building holds some innocent people who were assumed terrorists," the woman explained. Tikki flew around. "And we ended up in there because?"
"My best guess is that one of the people in this place was hoping to find a certain entity, and you happened to be around, so you got locked in instead," the woman shrugged. "May we ask what your name is? And after we get out of here, I have more questions to ask," Plagg said. "This place is giving me creeps, and I'm hungry for Camembert."
"We can surely try to get out of here. I've tried many times, and I'm not stopping," she let out a small chuckle. "But, my name is Malina, and I suggest we break out of here."

*•*•*

The plan was supposed to be simple, but it ended up being very complex. Well, it was simple; it's just the hope that the kwamis can phase through the front gate that makes it difficult. The walls in the entire building seemed to be phase-proof. Or at least, the wall of the room they were trapped in. "So, we provide the distraction when that guard comes to give you food, you run to the gate and try to get it open first, right?" Tikki clarified. Malina nodded. "We don't have much time. These guards may be human, but there are a lot of them."
"Pshhhh, distracting people is our thing, right Spots?" Plagg winked at Tikki. "Now is not the time, Plagg," Tikki hissed. Malina giggled at them, and said in a hushed voice, "Alright, ready, set, go!"

As if on cue, a guard in metal armor (that must've been pretty heavy) opened the door, and in a gruff voice, said, "Here's your food, witch." He didn't even get to take 3 steps into the room when Tikki and Plagg zipped past him. "Hey! You small evil spirits! How did you get out of the jar?" He threw the plate of food at them, which they dodged. Then he ran after them, and as predicted, left the door open for Marina to run out. "Evil? I am a pure spirit, thank you very much," Plagg scoffed. "Sure you are," Tikki rolled her eyes as they turned a corner.

Malina ran to the gate, and used a paper clip she found on the floor and a bobby pin to pick the lock. A few seconds, the click noise marked the success. "Where are those two?" she muttered. The shouting of guards echoed around the area. She knew her companions were in a jam. On the floor also littered weapons, either from guards or from prisoners. She picked up a bow and quiver full of arrows and ran towards the shouts she had heard.

"Dammit, we're surrounded," Tikki hissed as she and Plagg were backed into a corner. "In case we get killed for this, Tikki, I just wanted you to know that you were my best friend a kwami can have, and no matter how many times I've been an idiot or heartless or all the bad words, I love you for eternity and beyond," Plagg hugged her tightly. "Funny, I was going to say the same thing to you," Tikki shivered in his embrace. "Pretty words. Too bad that's the last thing you'll ever say," one of the guards sneered. "And too bad that will be the last thing you'll say too," another voice said, and the sound of an arrow whizzing by cut through the air. The guard who had spoken collapsed, with an arrow sticking out of his neck. "Make a break for it!" Plagg pulled Tikki along as he flew towards Malina, and they all bolted to the front gate.

When they made it through the gates, Malina slammed the gates shut. "The lock has dirt in it, so it'll take a while for them to open the door and come after us," she explained. "So, where do we go to hide from them?" Plagg asked, his arm still linked to Tikki. "I know a place," Malina said, "it's not far from here."
"I can't believe I will say this, but lead the way. As much as I want to find Adrien and Marinette, we can't do that in the dark, and not while we are wanted by whoever those people are," Tikki sighed. Malina made a cross face, but it faded before it could be noticed. "I could help you search for these people if you'd like," she offered. The kwamis nodded, and they followed her into an empty alley.
-------------------------------
Okay, but be honest, how long does it feel like you all have been waiting for? I'm curious how my lack of updates affect you guys hehe
But heyyy, another new character ;D
Next chapter, how do Adrien and Marinette deal with Tikki and Plagg's disappearance? And what does the gauntlet lead them to? Stay tuned😉 (chapter not edited)
-Nhi/Kat🌴💥