Chapter 19//Epilogue

Two weeks.

It had been two weeks since Hawkmoth, or Felix, was taken to Mount Olympus.
Two weeks since the butterflies flew off and disappeared.
Two weeks since Malina fell into her coma.

The doctors and nurses kept her stable, but she never woke up. "We don't know how long her coma is going to last," they say as they would run more tests.

Gabriel spent his free time at her bedside, muttering her name over and over again, as if maybe by miracle, it would wake her up.
Adrien visited often, but not as much as his father would. After all, being caught between life as a student and being a superhero doesn't have much freedom.
There wasn't much they could do for Malina. She was left at the mercy of Hades. It was up to him whether he wants to accept her soul into the underworld.

*•*•*

While Marinette and Adrien were at their break time, Tikki and Plagg zipped around the empty classroom.
"That was one hectic adventure," Plagg groaned.
"I have to agree. I've never held up transformations after lucky charms are used for an hour before," Tikki let out a long sigh. "I think I ate 5 cookies afterwards."
"You, eat 5 cookies? Hard to believe!" Plagg exclaimed.
"Well, speak for yourself, eating 5 slices of camembert," she retorted.
The two of them exchanged remarks until a third voice interrupted them.
"An I interrupting?"
Tikki turned her head sharply at the window to see a familiar turtle kwami perched on the windowsill. "Wayzz, don't scare us like that! We'll think you're a person."
"My apologies," Wayzz flew towards them. "But Master Fu sent word to tell Ladybug and Chat Noir to meet in his office again soon."
"What for?" Plagg swallowed a bite of cheese.
"Something about the other kwamis. Maybe they'll finally be let out of their miraculouses," Wayzz shrugged. "But, do pass word to them."
"We will," Tikki nodded as the bell rang. "I don't mean to sound like I'm kicking you out, but I think you gotta go."
"So do I. See you in the afternoon!" Wayzz gave a little wave before zipping out the window.

*•*•*

After school, Tikki and Plagg informed Marinette and Adrien of Master Fu's call.

While walking to Master Fu's office, Marinette couldn't help but take note of all the buildings that had to be rebuilt. She felt she could've fixed it with her lucky charm, but it was no longer around.
Adrien regretted destroying the lucky charm knife. It made Marinette lose the chance to repair the city, and it inspired the weapon Dreamcatcher had used to stab his mother. But at the same time, he felt it was necessary to do what he did.
"Hey, come on," Marinette linked arms with him with an encouraging smile. "Master Fu is waiting."

They entered his office to see him putting away a box.
"Welcome, Ladybug and Chat Noir. Please, have a seat," Master Fu gestured to the rug with pillows.
Marinette and Adrien sat down, waiting for the master to finish.
When he finally did, he sat down across from them. "I have a favor to ask of you."
"What is it?" Marinette asked.
"I've given the fox miraculous to a potential person, and I would like you two to train them," Master Fu stated simply.
"Who is the person?" Adrien questioned.
"That is for them to decide whether or not to tell you," Master Fu said calmly. "But, are you up for it?"

*•*•*

She just got home, and the first thing she noticed was a strange box on her pillow. It was black with orange markings. With her curiosity overrunning her, she went over and flicked it open.
Inside was a pretty necklace, a white and different orange shaded fox tail as the main jewel. And a few seconds later, a burst of light spiraled out of the fox tail, and a small, orange being that resembled a fox materialized. She was jaw dropped when the creature spoke, "Hello, Alya, my name is Trixx. Please don't freak out at the next few words I am about to say."

*•*•*

The gauntlet laid on the floor of the empty streets. No one bothered to take such a powerful thing with them.

A cloaked figure stepped out of the shadows and sashayed out to study it. "Well. It's not very wise to leave your toys lying around." She bent over to pick it up, examining the gleaming medal in the moonlight.
A glint of light reflected off her shiny teeth as she grinned. "Would you look at that? I'm one step closer." She stood up, gauntlet tight in her hand. "One step closer to going home." As she walked off along the streets, all the lights flickered on and off, before going pitch dark completely.
---------------------------
And that is the end! Well? What do you think? Please give feedback!!! I'll start writing the fanfic for Season three sometime in January or February 2017. In the meantime, please still share and vote and comment on this story!!! Till next time xx
-Nhi/Kat🌴💥

A/N: Its my birthday today :) (12/02)