Author's Note

Hello all! So, I recently finished the next update of this chapter but due to shitty computer issues, I lost it. Yikes.

But I wanted to take this moment to do two things. First, I wanted to alert you of a short story I'll be publishing later today, as soon I think of a title. It's all done and ready for consumption, and I'm a bit nervous because it is my first ever short story, but I wanted to alert this particular group of readers because you are all constructive and kind, not to mention inspiring. I would love to share my first go at a short story to you guys because you are the loveliest group of readers ever. While I can't tell you the title and when today it'll be published, just know it'll be the very next thing that is put on my account (so maybe click that cheeky follow button.)

Secondly, I wanted to thank you all for the support. I see fan fiction on this website getting praise, when it all honesty, it's truly cliche and mediocre and not inventing nor is it usually inspiring. I hoped that by putting my heart and soul into this piece of fan fiction, that perhaps a respect would be earned for the ones who do work very hard on their art. You guys have given my the permission to create and supported me so much that it makes me heart and mind full, and my pen move constantly.

I also openly struggle with major depressive disorder, and seeing this as my only safe outlet, to get a positive response has been all sorts of helpful. If you think your vote or comment means nothing, just know that often it is the difference between a bad night or a good one. And while it will never be possible for you all to fix everything, I do believe you all have the power to fix a lot, and if any of you are struggling with any mental or physical disorder, know that at least to me, you are absolutely extraordinary and you are making a difference. Promise me you will never stop believing in yourselves, because I believe in you so much. We need to be there for each other: thank you for being there for me.

So, please, if you take anything away from this post, forget the shorty story and the self promo. Remember your effect on me and others by remaining to be stars you are.

Keep your mind and heart open, head and eyes up, take your medicine, drink your water, love yourself.

I love your light.

Please do not let it go out,
rhaps0dic

UPDATE: The short story has been posted. It's called Solivagant :)