Chapter 4

"Why don't we just sleep on the floor together like Glory and Xander said." I say

After we decide where everyone is going to sleep Jace and I are sleeping on the floor I don't care where I sleep as long as I am with him.

"Ok Glory you and Xander can sleep on the couch Brook and I will sleep on the floor." Jace says.

We put on a movie and I lay down and snuggle into Jace's bare chest and I slowly fell asleep when I heard Jace.

"I love you BabyGirl." Jace says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too Jace." I say and I kiss his lips and he kisses me back. I yawn.

"Aww is my BabyGirl tired?" Jace asks. I nod my head. "Go to sleep sweetheart."

"Goodnight baby. Goodnight Xander, night Glory." I say and I lay my head back down on Jace's chest.

"Goodnight Brook night Jace." Xander and Glory said.

"Night you guys." Jace says and I fall asleep on him.

The Next Day
I am still over at Jace's house and the alarm on my phone goes off and I get up to turn it off. Jace's arm is still around me.

"Jace." I say and shake him.

"Huh?" He says groggy with sleep.

"It's time to get up." I say.

"5 more minutes." Jace whines.

"No get up come on we have to go to set remember we have rehearsal." I say and try to drag him but it doesn't work he grabs on to my hand and pulls me. "Whoa."

"Well hello beautiful." He says as I fall down on the blankets.

"Hi now get up." I say and get up I have another attempt to drag him and that doesn't work.

"Let me sleep!" He whines even more.

"Jace!!" I yell.

"Huh?" He asks.

"Come on get up bare chest." I say and start laughing.

"Fine I'll get up." Jace says and gets up and goes upstairs. I follow him. "You stay."

I stand outside the door and wait for him. He comes out a few minutes later.

"Did you brush your hair?" He asks me.

"Not yet cause I haven't got dressed yet." I say.

"Ask Glory for some clothes you both wear the same size." He says and I go downstairs Glory is up.

"Glory can I borrow some clothes for today?" I ask.

"Sure Brook." Glory says and tells me to come upstairs with her.

Glory gets me some clothes that I can wear today. I am wearing a black crop-top with white shorts. I come out of Glory's room when I finish changing and Jace comes up the stairs.

"Damn!" Jace says and he walks around me.

"What your language Mr. Norman." I say with a smirk.

"Sorry it's just that you look fine in that outfit." Jace says and puts his hands on my waist and pulls me towards him.

"Oh do I?" I say and he starts kissing on my neck. "Jace..."

"Yes you do and what's wrong?" He asks.

"Its time for us to go to set it's 6:45 am we have to be there by 7:30." I say and we get ready to leave I put my shoes on and so does Jace We get in his car and as usual he puts his hand on my thigh and we drive to set.

20 minutes later
We get to the studio and I see Riele and Ella on the other side of the studio. I walk over to them.

"Hey Cookie, Hey Cupcake." I say we have different nicknames for each other.

"Hey Cutie." That's Ella's nickname for me and Cupcake is my nickname for her.

We all hug even tho we seen each other yesterday at Jace's house.

"So we heard you stayed at Jace's house last night." Riele says smirking. I start laughing,

"Yeah so?" I ask.

"What happened?" Riele asks. "Spill it all."

"All I did was stay the night his mom didn't want us sleeping in his room because he could shut his door." I say. "His bed is so soft by the way."