Chapter 24

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Mrs. Norman asks in the Spanish accent.

"Brooklyn called herself ugly!" He says and I start to cry.

"No, no baby your not ugly your very beautiful and I love you. Your like a daughter to me. I love you, Xander loves you, Glory loves you, Scott loves you, and the special person standing beside you also loves you." She says hugging me she kisses my forehead.

"I love you guys too." I say hugging her. I hug Jace a little bit longer. I whisper in his ear. "I love you Jace."

"I love you too." He says and he kisses me.

4 hours later
Still Brooklyn's POV
Jace and I are outside sitting by the orange tree. I am on my phone following some of my fans. I have 1.2 followers on Instagram.

"Jace, I am following some of your followers. Who should I follow?" I ask

"Hold on I'm gonna go see who you are following." He says and goes on his Instagram and goes to my page.

"A few people that follow you they follow me or I follow them, same with snapchat." I say.

"You know Cooper follows you but you don't follow him." Jace says. I go and follow Cooper.

"I just followed him back and commented under the picture of him and Ripley." I say.

"Do you want to do a Periscope?" Jace asks and goes to his home screen.

"Yeah where is Henry?" I ask him.

"Under the chair we are sitting in." He says then he calls the dog. "Henry come here boy."

Henry comes out from under the chair that Jace and I are sitting in.

Jace gets on Periscope and he taps the broadcast button.

"What do you wanna name this broadcast?" Jace asks me.

"I don't know." I say.

We finally figure out a name for this Periscope broadcast.

Riele's POV
I am sitting in my room and I decide that I want to see what Brooklyn and Jace are up to. I go downstairs.

"Mom, I'm going to Jace's house!" I say walking to the front door.

"Ok sweetheart have fun!" Mom says and I text Xander to come pick me up.

Xander gets here 15 minutes later I go outside and Xander is sitting in his car.

"Hey Rie-Rie." Xander says.

"Hey Xander!" I say I am always excited to see him believe it or not I really like him.

I really like Xander but see the thing is I'm only 15 and Xander is 19 but I will be 16 soon.

"Rie, can I ask you something?" He asks me.

OMG! What if he is about to ask me out!!

"OK see I have liked you for a very long time noe and I wanted to know if you want to go out with me?" He asks me and I lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I would love to go out with you Xander I really like you too." I say and he kisses me.

"I love you Rie." Xander says and we get out of the car in their driveway.

"I love you too Xander." I say and walk over to him. "Ok give me a piggy back ride."

Xander bends down and I jump on his back.

"Take me to Brooklyn and Jace!" I say and Xander takes me to his backyard.

I get off of Xander's back and I walk outside and I seesomething Brooklyn and Jace sitting by the orange tree.

Brooklyn's POV
So Jace and I are on Periscope talking to fans, Henry is in the Periscope with us and everyone is asking questions about me, Jace, and Henry. I see Riele walking over to Jace and I.

"Hey Rie!" I say

"Hey Brooklyn." Riele says when she gets closer to us she gives me a hug.

"Guys look who came to visit me and Brooklyn." Jace says and points the camera towards Riele.

Everyone on the Periscope chat is sending a lot of hearts and questions to us they are for Riele, Jace, and I.

Periscope chat:
Monkeylover20: How old are you Brooklyn and how old are you Jace?

Riele_slays: Riele can you be my bestfriend?