Chapter 29

"It's time for the twins to go to sleep." I say and I see that Emmie is already sleeping.

"Dada!" Bridget says out of the blue she is 1 and a half and she can talk. I look at Jace and he looks shocked.

"Jace, my little cousin just called you dada." I say really shocked.

"I know." Jace says and he hands Bridget to me. 

"Come on Jace let's go downstairs." I say as we go downstairs I see my mom. "Mom." 

"Yes honey?" Mom asks.

"Bridget just called Jace dada." I say.

"Oh did she really?" Mom asked looking at Jace. "He does look like her dad and you look like you could be her mom." 

"Really mom." I ask her and look at Bridget in my arms. 

"Go ahead stand together. Jace put your arms around Brooklyn" My mom says and she takes out her phone to take a picture.

My mom takes a picture and shows us and we look cute. My mom sends the picture to me.

"Go show Aunt Chelsea she is in her room." My mom says.

Jace and I go upstairs with Bridget and we go down the hall to Aunt Chelsea's room. We knock.

"Brooklyn! and Jace right?" Aunt Chelsea asks and Jace shakes his head yes. She gives us both a hug.

"We have a picture to show you." I say and hand Bridget to Jace. I pull out my phone and show her the picture.

"Aw she kind of looks like the both of you!" Aunt Chelsea exclaims. "Have you guys thought about taking that parenting class at school?" 

"Yeah Riele, Jade, Jace, and I are thinking of taking it as part of our Junior project." I say and I look over and see Bridget sleeping on Jace's shoulder.

"Oh ok do you want me to take her or do you want to keep her tonight?" Aunt Chelsea asks.

"Can we keep her tonight?" Jace and I say at the same time. "Hey! Shh!"

"Yes you guys can." She says and we get ready to go back to my room. "Goodnight my sweethearts." 

"Goodnight." Jace and I say and we leave to go back to my room.

We get into my room and I see Riele and Jade in their pj's asleep on the floor with Emmie and Ethan. Henry is under my bed.

"Everyone is sleeping." Jace says and sits on my bed and lays Bridget down on the bed.

"I am gonna go change." I say and I go to my bathroom and change.

Jace's POV 

I am sitting on Brooklyn's bed it is 12 am and Bridget fell asleep. I take my jacket and shoes off and climb in her bed. Brooklyn comes out of the bathroom.