Chapter 9

"Ok I am pregnant!" Meghan says and I am in shock.

"Brooklyn what's wrong?" Jace asks.

"OMG are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes I am so serious!" Meghan says

"OMG I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE!!!!" I say and Jace looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What's wrong with you Brooklyn?" Jace asks.

"I'm gonna be an auntie." I say and I see Jace's face light up.

"I can't wait to meet your sister or the baby." Jace says.

"Omg I am happy! Eeeeeek!" I say.

"Brooklyn I will call you later because I don't want you screaming in my ear." Meghan says.

"Ok love you Meghan." I say.

"I love you too I'll text you later." Meghan says.

"Ok bye." I say and Meghan hangs up the phone. "Jace can I hook my phone up to the car radio?"

"Yeah." Jace says and I give him my phone and he hooks it to the Aux cord. Before I buckle my seatbelt Jace leans over to me and gives me a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say and we start driving to my hectic house.

We get my house now and it is crazy in there.

"Mom what is going on in here?" I ask.

"We can't get the kids to go to sleep!" Mom says.

"Ethan go to Jace." I say and Ethan obeys me and goes to Jace. "Emmie come here. Jace let's go to my room."

We go to my room and I turn the TV on and I lay on my bed with Emmie and Jace is sitting on the floor with Ethan.

"Jace get up here you don't have to lay on the floor." I say and he gets Ethan and puts him on the bed and they lay down with Emmie and I. Emmie and Ethan fall asleep for their naps and Jace falls asleep and so do I.

"Brooklyn!" My mom calls from downstairs.

"What Mom?" I call back as I get up Jace's arm is still around my waist from when we fell asleep. 

"Are the kids asleep?" Mom asks.

"Yes they are mom I fell asleep along with them." I say and I walk down the stairs yawning.

"You went to sleep too." Mom asks as I get downstairs.

"Yeah I actually just woke up when you called me I fell asleep along with the kids and Jace." I say and I yawn again and Jace is coming down the stairs yawning. "See he fell asleep too."

Jace's POV 
I wake up and I am in Brooklyn's bed and I think to myself 'how did I get here' and then I remembered I was helping her get Emmie and Ethan to go to sleep and I fell asleep in her bed. I hear people downstairs. 

"Yeah I actually just woke up when you called me I fell asleep along with the kids and Jace." Brooklyn says yawning and I walk down the stairs yawning. "See he fell asleep too."

"Hey Jace." Brooklyn's mom says as I go over to the couch and sit down by Brooklyn. 

"Hey." I say and scratch my head and I give Brooklyn a kiss on her cheek. "I love you." 

"Hey Baby I love you too." She says giggling a little bit. "Mom where is Aunt Chelsea?"

"She is asleep with Bridget." Brooklyn's mom says. "And Peyton is in the guest room." 

"Can I go to Jace's house mom?" Brooklyn asks and her mom nods her head and Brooklyn leans her head on my shoulder. 

"Yes Brooklyn you can go over there that's fine with me just don't go causing trouble over there like you do over here." She says and we are on our way out the door to my house. 

Halfway there Brooklyn asks me if we can go get Jade and Isabela so we can go with them to "The Joyful Juicer" I agree and we are on our way to go get Jade and Bela and we go to "The Joyful Juicer".

Brooklyn's POV
So right now I am with Jace, Isabela, and Jade at this really awesome smoothie place called "The Joyful Juicer" when I see Lilimar Hernandez.