Chapter 22

"Hi thank you for calling Brooklyn's pizzeria how may I help you?" The person on the phone says.

"Yes can I order two large pizzas one pepperoni and the other plain cheese and can I get a medium veggie pizza?" I say.

"Is it delivery or pick up?" He asks.

"Delivery please." I answer.

"What's the name and the address?" He asks.

"The name is Jace and the address is 2240 5th avenue, Los Angeles, CA 91602." I say.

"Your order will be ready for delivery in about 15 minutes sir have a great day." He says

"Thanks, you too." I say and hang up.

I walk back into the livingroom and Henry is looking at me so I look back at him. I sit down and pet him.

"She was sleepy wasn't she buddy?" I ask Henry and he starts wagging his tail.

30 minutes later

Still Jace's POV
I am sitting on the couch watching TV Brooklyn has been asleep since 7:30pm and it is 9 now the pizza got here around 8:30.

"Jace?" I look over to see that Brooklyn is waking up.

"Yes I am right here." I say and Henry jumps off the couch and starts wagging his tail at Brooklyn. She pets him.

"I'm hungry." She days and gets up.

"I ordered pizza since we are the only ones here right now." I say and I get up and follow Brooklyn to the kitchen. Henry is behind us well mostly behind Brooklyn.

"What kind did you order for me because you know I can't eat pepperoni." Brooklyn asks.

"I ordered a medium veggie pizza for you and there is also a large cheese pizza if you liked want some." I say and she gets a slice of the veggie pizza.

"Thanks baby." She says and we go sit down and Henry is laying at her feet.

"Your welcome and whenever your here my dog seems to like you better than me." I say.

"Well yeah because everyone loves me." She says and starts laughing. "Isn't that right boy?"

Brooklyn pats the spot next to her and Henry jumps up on the couch next to her. Henry lays across her lap.

"Hey buddy." I say and pet his head.

"Jace say hey to snapchat!" Brooklyn says with the front facing camera on.

"What filter is that?" I ask and she moves her finger.

"The puppy dog filter." She says and she is the brown one and I am the dalmatian. She takes a picture instead of a video.

"I'm the dalmatian one." I say and she kisses me.

"We are cute!" She says and puts the puppy dog emojis. "Imma post this on Instagram."

She goes to Instagram and I see her post the picture. I get a notification from Instagram.

Instagram:
Brooklyn_Marie_9273 took a photo of you.

Brooklyn_Marie_9273 mentioned you in a comment: Yeah @Jacenorman7 and I have been together for a while @marie_summers. I miss you too BabyGirl.

Brooklyn captioned the picture: @jacenorman7 and I are cute pups 🐶💝

I unlock my phone and I get on Instagram and God there are a lot of comments on this picture and it already has 2,556 likes which is impressive.

Instagram comments:
Isabelamoner: Aww y'all look so cute together Ily bestfriends @jacenorman7

Brooklyn_Marie_9273: Thanks bbg Ily too💖 @isabelamoner

Lesliesweetheart: OMG I love you guys so much!!! @jacenorman7 #Jacelyn

Danwarp: Make a video and tell the fans how long you guys have been together @jacenorman7

Brooklyn_Marie_9273: Are you telling us to make a video or are you asking us? @danwarp

Danwarp: Telling you

Marie_summers: Wow you and your longtime crush are together finally! I miss you Brook!

Brooklyn_Marie_9273: Yeah @Jacenorman7 and I have been together for a while now @marie_summers and I miss you too bbg!

Lilimarmyqueen: How long have you guys been going out? @jacenorman7

MaeveTomalty: Cute as ever Ily guy @jacenorman7

Rayney.days: You guys are my life your so cute together! @jacenorman7

Lizzy_fanaccount: Follow me please I love you guys! @jacenorman7

Breeanna_Marie9800: Yo we all need to find a day to hang out because Imy guys so much @jacenorman7

Crazycarson: Babies I love you!!

NaomiBitches: Ew you guys are ugly I hate you both just go die.