One Direction - My Life Saviors

Hi there everyone. My name is Daria and I am almost 14 years old. This is going to be the best day of my life. I am going to a One Direction concert with my best friends! I have been waiting for this all my life. I put on a One Direction T-Shirt and a black hoodie,so nobody could see my scars. I wrote on my wrist "I am a Diana" and headed to Isabel's house. We were all meeting there. My best friends are my everything. I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. I would have probably been dead right now. And One Direction helped me so much. They saved my life. My best friends are Isabel,Andra,Larisa,Joana and Georgia. They are purely amazing and funny. I love them so much. After I arrived at Isabel's house,we took the cameras and our drawings with One Direction and headed to their concert. It was 6 pm and it was starting at 8 pm,but we needed to be there for the Meet&Greet. 

Wow. There were tons of people. I mean seriosly,there was no air. We headed to the VIP section and that's when we saw them. Our inspiration. Our idols. Our life saviors. One Direction. They were smiling and taking pictures with the other fans. We waited for 30 minutes and it was our turn. They greeted us. And they smiled. To us! Harry's dimples were even more adorable in reality then in pictures. Niall's eyes were amazingly beautiful,and so were all of the other boys' eyes. I was going to scream and cry because of happiness but I know that if I do that,they would consider me a psycho girl,so I kept in my inner fangirl. Holy fuck. It was my turn. All of the other girls took pictures and talked to them and the boys kissed them on the cheek. Ha,I could see the happiness on their beautiful faces.

"Hey" Harry said to me and smiled. All of the others greeted me and smiled to me. Okay they were too perfect. We took like 5 pictures and they kissed me too. Calm down,Daria,calm down. I was interrupted from my thoughts,when Niall's hand took my wrist. He saw "I am a Diana"

"Guys.. we have a special case here." Niall told them. They came around me and I was starting to panic. They looked at my wrist and sadness took place all over their places.

"Why?.." They asked in unison. But before I said anything,I just started to cry. They hugged me and took me in a private place. We sat on a couch and the first words that came out of my mouth were "Thank you. You saved my life. I love you guys so much. You are my life saviors."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey! So this is a new story about One Direction and this was only the introducing chapter. I will try to update as soon as I can and I hope you will enjoy this,so please read it. I love you,my little directioners! <3