Chapter 2

They gave me the biggest and honest smiles I have ever seen in my life. They really do care about their fans. God,know I love them more,if it's possible.

*flashback*

"Daria,have you listened to their new song?!" Isabel asked me on chat.

"Yeah,I'm listening to it now. Oh my god,have you seen the meaning of the song Diana and their album Midnight Memories?"

"No."

"Listen to it."

"..." Isabel replied. She knew what I meant.

"Yeah. One Direction is now in my soul. Forever."

*end of flashback*

"I love you guys. You have saved my life,"

"We love you too." They said and hugged me tight. "Do you want to tell us about the reasons you started to..you know.. hurt yourself?"

I took in a deep breath,remembering things that I wished they would never happen.

"Well.. Everything started in April. April 10. I was on my instagram and some friends from it made a conference with me. There,in that group,was a girl who tried to kill herself many times. I was shocked and immediately talked to her in private. Her name was Alison. And I never knew that she would change my life forever. We started talking and grew closer and closer to each other. I never pushed that special subject too far. We were roleplaying and everything was going well,until she wanted to send me an edit. But she accidentaly sent a photo of..of her wrists. They were full of scars and cuts and blood and.. I was crying so hard. I barely knew her,but she was so important to me that I felt like I knew her for ages. I wanted to help her,to save her,but she was living in Ireland and I live in Romania.. She told me about the things that bugged her. Society was so mean to her.. Her parents haven't said goodnight to her since she was five years old." I stopped for a moment,being on the verge of tears. I looked at them and their eyes were slowly watering.

"I tried to tell her to stop,but she was just.. so lost... so weak..so broken. We were talking 24/7 and I mean it. I was starting to go to bed at 4 am while I had school just to keep her happy and safe. I was texting her the second I was waking up. One day,she tried to kill herself again. I was in my room,silently crying and begging her to stop. But she didn't answer my messages anymore. I was worried like hell. I texted my friend,Andra,who was the first to find about this whole thing. I mean not the details,just that she was probably dead now.. I was destroyed. At school I was crying and my friends tried to support me but I was just so sad. After some days,I found out that she was in coma,at the hospital. She finally woke up,to my prays,and I swear I have never been that happy before. After her recovery,we started to talk again. I was always there for her,we started a new roleplay and everything was good. But one night,something terrible happened. I just wanted to go there in Ireland and save her. She was..." I took a breath again. "She was rapped. By her cousin. Her fucking cousin!" I yelled and let the tears out. I was sobbing,praying for air.

"Oh my god,I can't even imagine this. " Harry said,crying.

"Please don't cry guys. I knew this was a mistake telling you this. I need to go." I was standing up but I was slowly pushed back down by Zayn. He smiled at me and assured me that everything is ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short but this is my real story and I am very emotional about it and the things that I need to tell are too much for me to write them now,I am already crying hard,so please be patient. I love you guys and stay strong. :)