Chapter 4

Andra's POV

"Where the hell is she?" I asked a little angry.

"I don't know,she doesn't answer on the phone? Did she put it in her ass or what?" Isabel told me.

We have been looking for Daria for more than 30 minutes. The concert is going to start and she isn't here. Ugh,where could she be? The last time we saw her was when she took pictures with the boys. Is she with them now? Naah,that's not even possible,there are like tons of girl fangirling and pushing each other there. 

"Maybe she will come. Let's just go to our seats in the first row." Larisa said,impatiently.

Harry's POV

It hurt me. A fragile and tiny girl like her.. How can she bear so much? She must be broken. I wanted to hug her even tighter,but our fucking bodyguards came and told us that we need to start in 5 minutes. Fuck this shit.

"Daria,can you please give me your number?"

"What?" she asked,completely surprised. "Sure.. Uh.. 07********."

"Thanks." I smiled and saved her phone number. I called her and then hung up.

"Now you have my number."

"Oh god. Harry Style's number."

"Well,we need to go so I gave you my number because we want to be there for you and I want us to be friends,so.. bye Daria." I said and hugged her tight. She smelled really good and her hair was so beautiful. Stop it, Harry.

We all said goodbye and headed to the backstage.

Daria's POV

This is crazy. I mean,wut? -.- I just have Harry's phone number and they want to see me after the concert? They want to be friends with a girl like me? Wow,I really need to tell the girls what just happened. Hold the fuck up,the girls! Holy shit,I forgot! I ran to the front row,and when they saw me,relief was on their faces.

"Girl,where were you?!" they all asked in unison.

"Well,you won't believe me,but One Direction took me to a private room and I told them the story. Aaaand.. I have Harry's number and he wants me to keep in touch with them."

"WAIT WHAAAT?!" they asked shocked.

"I don't believe this myself so I totally get it if you don't trust me. I'm used to it." I said,faking a smile.

Oh,if they knew how many times I have faked a smile when I was with them,how many times I lied that I am fine,when I actually wanted to cry,how many times I wish I was dead.

"Hello Romania! Are you ready to live the best night of your life?" One Direction intrerupted my thoughts and all of the fans,including me and my friends started to scream excitingly.

The concert began and their voice was amazing,it calmed me so many times before and it does that now,too. They sang Best Song Ever, Story Of My Life. Gotta Be You (mine and Larisa's favourite song), One Thing, Live While We're Young, What Makes You Beautiful, Kiss You, More Than This (and I almost broke down) but then the two special songs that are in my heart: Diana and Little Things. Oh my God, Little Things. This song just breaks my broken pieces of my heart. While they were singing,Harry looked at me and noticed my tears,so when the concert ended,at the final,he said:

"To all the fans: We love you more than anything in this world and thank you for supporting and loving us. And.. for one special fan-.."

I interrupted him by gesticulating to my friends.

"To some special fans,Daria and her friends-.."

My besties opened their eyes wide and their jaws were literarly on the floor.

"Stay strong because you are worthy of life and we love you!" they all said and waved goodbye.

"We believe you." my besties said,still shocked and crying of happiness.

"We love you,Daria" we hugged each other.

" I love you too guys."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun dun! I hope you like it! Please read,comment and vote! Love you!