Chapter 7

Isabel's POV

"Guys,stop!" I was laughing so hard. Larisa and Andra were in my room and they were spending time on Omegle,but they were being so funny. Like,who the fuck spreads whipped cream all over their face on a website? Oh,let's not forget that Eve,my dog started licking their faces. I'll never forget this. I took a picture of them and sent it to Daria.

She replied instantly,almost like she always does.

"BAHAHAHAHA,WHAT IS THAT?"

"The girls are just spending time on Omegle and Eve licked their faces hahaha"

"Omg,you won't believe what happened!"

"Wut wut?"

"I was out with Harry and we had so much fun. And then we had a fight with food and we laughed soooo hard haha. And now he is taking a shower and he asked me if I wanted to join him and I was like: gurl,am I dreamin'? lol."

"Oh God,I don't believe this! Hahaha have you seen his abs?"

"Yes and I literarly started drooling and he caught me.."

"Daria,Daria,Daria :)) "

"What? Like you wouldn't do the same."

"If it was Zayn,yeah totally duh."

"Buuuut he is taken."

"Shut up!"

"Kbye :))"

I smiled to myself and put the phone on the table and joined the girls on Omegle.

Harry's POV

After the long hot shower I took,I wrapped the towel around my waist,looked into the mirror and got out. I was searching for Daria and she was sitting on the couch,texting and smiling. What if she is talking to a boy?..

"Hey,who are you texting?"

"Just Isabel." she looked up and  her eyes immediately went wide,looking at my body.

"Oh,sorry,I-"

"No,it's okay." she interrupted me. "Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure! Which one?"

"Please tell me you like horror movies!" she made a puppy face.

"Okay,okay.." I smiled and sat on the couch next to her.

*later*

"You scream like a girl!" I told her.

"Well,I am a girl,what's your excuse?"

"You did not just say that." I joked. I started tickling her and her laugh was an amazing sound. I really like this girl and I have no idea why. Wait,she is smart,funny and beautiful. And her friends are so amazing and always there for her. It's hard to find friends like those nowadays.

Daria's POV

"I'm gonna go bring you some new clothes,okay?" I smiled.

"Sure,I'll wait here." he smiled back.

I went upstairs and after 5 minutes I found some clothes. I handed them to him and he went in the next room to change.

"So,I guess it's time I should leave."

"Okay,talk to you later." I said and hugged him.

"Sure,bye" he kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed and waved him goodbye.

Oh my gaaaawd.