Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends,Larisa! I love you so much! <3

--------------------------------------------------

Daria's POV

*flashback*

"Have you watched the first episode of The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction?" Larisa asked me.

"Yeah,oh God! *hits balls* it's gotta be youuuuu! They were kidnapped! Or should I say.. catnapped? *Louis hits Harry's balls again*"

"Oh my god!" and we both burst into laughter*

After the concert, we headed to my house for the biggest sleepover ever. We looked at our pictures of One Direction,we were on the news because we were in the first row and they filmed us,we posted on Facebook,Instagram and Twitter and talked and laughed and ate unhealthy food (because that's what we do,right girls?) and watched movies.

The girls fell asleep,when my phone buzzed. A new message.. Who could text me at 3 AM? I dropped the phone when I saw the message:

From Harry: Hey,are you asleep?

I went back to reality and smiled.

To Harry: No,why?

H: I wanted to see how are you.. so.. Are you okay? :)

D: Yeah,I'm fine.

H: Can you meet me tomorrow? :)

WHAT?? OH MY GOD,I AM SURE DREAMING.

D: Okay,where?

H: At the Central Café,at 10 AM,is it okay? :)

D: Yes,it's great. See you there. :)

H: Night,darling.

D: Night,Harry :)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! HE CALLED ME DARLING!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I started to scream. The girls woke up and they were shocked when I told them what happened. I mean seriously,he's Harry Styles.

*flashback*

*in a trip,in the middle of the night*

Me: Andra,wake up,let's eat Larisa's cola jellies now that she's asleep.

Andra: Okay.

And we started to eat almost all of them. The next morning,when Larisa woke up she said:

"Nooooo! My cola jellies!! Who ate them?!"

And we all burst into laughter. Those really were delicious.

Oh my god,or the bathroom in our room which started to make creepy noises in the middle of the night,or when Larisa was snoring. Ha,good times.

*end of flashback*

--------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to write the meeting with Harry. And yup,I love posting flashbacks,don't care if you don't like it. Love you! :)