"My bestfriend is back"

Lately, i've been reading filo stories of jikook/kookmin at twt and it's inspiring 🥹💕

Sending warm hugs to filo km authors out there!

Chapter Five

"My bestfriend is back"

"I hate math as fuck!" Jimin complained rubbing his temple as he leaned back against his chair.

"Would you stop cursing?" Jungkook shot him a 'seriously' look with his eyebrow up.

"Well, 'as fuck' is my favorite type of measurement," Jimin stated with a laugh.

"You're an idiot."

"You're cute."

"You should see yourself," Jungkook whispered but his eyes widen for a second before looking away. Maybe it wasn't meant to be heard.

"What?" Jimin asks, he was intrigued.

"I didn't say anything and since you seem to ask 'what' let's keep it like that." He stated resting his chin on his palm looking in front of the room.

"You're no fun," Jimin said, giggling.

Suddenly Jimin's phone started to vibrate, he fished it out of his pocket and smiled when he read the text message.

From: Taetae
Chim! Goodnews I'll be there in less than a week 😄🙌

To: Taetae
Great! Can't wait 😊

From: Taetae
See you at school 😙

'So he'd be here earlier than I expected.'

"You look happy."

Jimin turned his head to look at Jungkook.

"Am I?"

"Didn't you hear me?" He rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"You've got no chill Jungkook."

***

The days went by quickly and he found himself in front of the school waiting for Taehyung to arrive.

"Jimin, do you want me here or should I just leave?" Yoongi-hyung asked walking around awkwardly while Jimin is just standing.

"Ofcourse I'd want you here. I need Tae to meet you." He said grabbing yoongi's hand so he'd stop pacing around.

"Why do I have this weird feeling he hates me?" He asked with a pale expression.

Jimin chuckled awkwardly recalling how Tae hates Yoongi. "Um... I don't know."

He heaved, standing beside him. Jimin side-eyes Yoongi, hoping that he'd stop grumbling.

"Chim!"

Jimin quickly looked at a guy with brown hair running towards them. He looked taller and his facial features were definitely a sight to behold. "Chimchim!"

"Tae!" Jimin let go of Yoongi's hand and run opening his arms to a sprinting Taehyung. Their bodies collided as Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's petite body. They were both laughing as Jimin tightened his grip around the taller's waist. It's been three long years since I've last seen my bestfriend.

"I missed you so much Tae." Jimin's chin was rested on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I missed you just as much. I missed your shampoo." He said nuzzling Jimin's hair which made the smaller laugh.