"He's not a masochist!"

Chapter Seven

"He's not a masochist!"

"Ugh, what the fuck!" Jimin cursed out loud looking at the weeds he was punished to pull. He crouched down, exhaling roughly. He already has the gloves on. 'I can't believe I have to do this shit, I don't even know how to fucking pull a weed out but how difficult could it be?'

Jimin grabbed the weed and tried to pull it but it ended up breaking, leaving the roots behind. It'll grow back again, shit.

Jimin was beyond pissed, this wasn't his job. The teacher was being unfair, he didn't mean to stomp on the flowers.

"That's not how you pull weeds out with your hand."

Jimin looked up behind him seeing Jungkook with his hands in his pocket looking down at his unfinished work. Jimin clicked his tongue in annoyance, like for real? Jungkook has to see him plucking grass?

"Well if you're so fucking smart why don't you do it yourself?" Jimin looked down on the weeds with an annoyed expression.  "You think you're so good." He mutters a comment that Jungkook barely heard.

"I'm trying to help," Jungkook said sounding genuine, he crouched down beside Jimin. He then grabbed Jimin's hands, "If you want to pull small weeds, hold the soil down with one hand while pulling the weed out. If it has a deep taproot like this one you're attempting to pull, rather than the foliage, pull the root up with a slight twisting motion so it —" This was the first time they got close to each other where Jimin was aware. His eyes widened at the sudden proximity, Jungkook was inches away from him. Jimin's eyes couldn't help but take a peek at Jungkook's neck collar. 'Was that a tattoo??'

His eyes traveled up, realizing Jungkook was staring at him and he panics.

"You talk too much! If you mean pull it like this then—" Jimin pulled it off harshly, he was able to pull it out with its roots but bits of dirt flew straight to his face and got into his eyes. "Oh fuck! It stings! Ah, my eyes!"

"What?!" Jimin can hear the panic in Jungkook's voice. "Fuck, my hands are dirty."

"Oh shit the fuck what should I do I'm fucking blind!" Jimin couldn't even open his eyes, it hurts and Jungkook's concern was his hands getting dirty?

"Calm down Jimin!" Jimin heard Jungkook's footsteps fading away. 'He ran away? He left me?!'

"Jungkook! You're such an asshole! come back here!" Jimin cried out, he felt betrayed. He tried to blink his eyes open but it stings. He whimpers in pain.

Jimin heard a footstep closing in.  "Open your eyes!"

'Oh, Jungkook came back!'

"Shit! I'm going blin---" Jimin was cut off when Jungkook grabbed his face. His hand was squishing Jimin's cheeks so he couldn't form a proper sentence. He tried to open his eyes But it still stings and his eyes became blurry as tears were forming. The grip Jungkook had on him was strong, Jimin couldn't even pry his hand away from his jaw. It was hurting him.

Jimin kept on fluttering his eyes, "Fuck fuck fuck..."

"I said calm down!" Jungkook shouted in a stern voice as his hold on Jimin's jaw loosened but it fell to his neck, he was more like choking Jimin at this point.

Jungkook honestly just wants Jimin to stop moving around like a headless chicken.

"Why are choking me—"

Jimin suddenly felt a huge blow of water from a hose straight to his poor face. Jimin was forced to open his eyes, the water was able to wash away the dirt but he felt like he just swam 10 meters. He was panting and his clothes were wet, his nose hurt because he practically inhaled the water.