"Unfaithful"

I rewrote the entire chapter so don't get confused if you are an old reader and re-reading. I don't think I kept anything from the original chapter so yeah, don't get confused 🤷‍♀️

The angst is pretty heavy already 🥹

Chapter Nine

"Unfaithful"

A couple of days had passed since Yoongi and Jimin had a proper conversation. They're having that awkward phase they undergo after having sex.

Jimin just got out of a warm bath feeling squeaky clean and relaxed. He removed the towel he wrapped around his hair and threw them at the edge of the bed.

He stood at the side of his bed and reaches for a bottle of lotion, he puts his leg up by stepping on his bed then he lathers the lotion all over his leg it was just a small amount.

He had a small smile on his lips as he jammed along to the song that was playing on his phone that he left inside the bathroom.

"You seem busy."

Jimin jumps in utter shock, he almost fell to the floor as he looks at the open bedroom door. He finds Taehyung standing, leaning against the door frame.

Jimin fumbles his bathrobe to make sure he's covered well. Taehyung notices, "What're you doing? Not like I haven't seen that before."

Jimin sends him a glare, "We were kids back then!"

Taehyung shrugs, "I'm pretty sure it's not that different to mine."

Jimin groans, "Don't be a jerk."

Taehyung laughs, "Okay, sorry babe."

"Don't call me that." Jimin grumbles, he reaches for the opened bottle of lotion. He closes it and placed it back on the side table. "You shouldn't just enter my room uninvited. We are not kids anymore Tae."

"Why? Am I gonna caught you masturbating? So what?" Taehyung says nonchalantly as he strode his way to sit on the bed, Jimin looks at him with annoyance.

"What is wrong with you?" Jimin asks, Taehyung is being obnoxious right now. He's like a different person.

Taehyung simply shrugs and taps the empty space beside him. "Come on, sit down. Let's talk."

Jimin was confused, the taller looked really serious. "In a minute, I'm still naked underneath."

"So what?"

Jimin stops, he looks back at Taehyung. Why was he being so cautious anyway? They were friends. Maybe he was fretting over nothing. Jimin contemplated before choosing to sit beside Taehyung, he left a space between them.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jimin starts.

"Yoongi."

Jimin panics, he tries to look at Taehyung to try and read his expression but the taller was already staring at him so he ends up looking elsewhere. "What about him—"