"Life is cruel"

Chapter Six

"Life is cruel"

"Hey. It's a shock you're already at the dining table." Yoongi-hyung said as he stepped inside the kitchen.

"I can't believe our little Jimin's excited for school lately." Jimin's mom said, putting the pancakes and bacons that she had prepared for breakfast on the table. "Now come in Yoongi and let's eat."

"Excited is an overstatement Mom. Anyway, have I told you that Taehyung's back?" Jimin asked, picking up some bacon strips.

"He is? So Younghi is back?" She asked beaming.

"Um. Yeah? Obviously, mom you don't expect Taehyung to come alone, did you?" Jimin muttered not loud enough for her to hear. Younghi is Tae's mother.

"Well if she's back we're gonna have to do some shopping! Did he tell you where they moved?" She asked excitedly looking at Jimin.

"Yeah. Just around the corner." Jimin answered while chewing a mouthful of food.

"I'm so happy they're back." She said as she took a sip of her coffee. Jimin shifted his eyes to look at Yoongi who looks like he woke up on the other side of the bed.

Jimin simply shrugged, he shouldn't meddle in his affairs. Taehyung was right, he has to try and move on.

***

"So we're walking to school with that Taehyung?" Yoongi asked being grumpy.

"What's the matter with you, Hyung?" Jimin asked shaking his head.

"If you must know that boy has his own reputation back at his previous school." He stated his face forming a grimace.

"What're you saying?" Jimin asked uninterestedly.

"Taehyung is a sicko." He said making Jimin suddenly gawk at him.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jimin then laughed at him. "Why are you calling him a sicko? Hyung, I've known Taehyung far before he went to Seoul and he's everything but a sicko."

"Jimin, he fucks around. More than you, even! At least guys here respect and look up to you but that boy? He's a disgusting fuckboy!"

Jimin was shocked. Yoongi is not the type who judges people, it's not his thing. "Hyung, when have I been respected? And you must've heard wrong because Tae has a boyfriend how is he a fuckboy, hm?" He almost laughed at the statement. How absurd.

"Jimin, that Jungkook is a masochist or just a fucking loser. I don't fucking care about their life but I care about yours. Look, I know he's your best friend but that was three years ago. You shouldn't get mixed up with people who will bring you no good." He looked at Jimin with pleading eyes.

Jimin looks at him with confusion.

'He wouldn't dare lie to me...But Taehyung never lied to me either.'

Jimin shook his head looking elsewhere, "Who in the world told you that?"

"I know you won't believe me..." Yoongi pressed his lips and eyebrows knitted before he continued, "Hoseok told me."

"Guess what, you're right. I fucking don't." Jimin immediately rolled his eyes as he let out a short laugh.

"Come on Jimin. Hoseok would never lie to me!" He insisted grabbing hold of Jimin's arm making the latter look at him.

"What?" Jimin laughed. "Care to repeat that for me?"

'You idiot Hyung, he had lied to you multiple times before that's why you always come to me! He would cheat on you whenever given a chance! One time, You were in a basketball championship game while he was fucking someone else. Are you fucking blind?!' Jimin wanted to shout those words out loud.