PSA!! PLEASE READ!

If you're a fan of the anime Free! Iwatobi Swim Club/ Eternal Summer, boy, do I have news for you!

I don't know if you're aware but....

There's a Free! Otome game in the makes. (Fan made)

Like, as soon as I saw it, I died. I love Otome games and I love Free... Now, they're combined together... I'm a very happy camper...

The title of the game is called FREE! Water Girl. It's based off Free! Eternal Summer.

Here's a description of the game: MC (player) is an American exchange student staying in Iwatobi, Japan at the Matsuoka residence. Although she has a difficult time making friends due to tragic recent events in her past, Gou Matsuoka takes notice of this and decides to introduce her to the members of the Iwatobi Swim Club!

There's several romantic routes (or paths) to chose from. That being Haru, Makoto, Rin, Nagisa, Rei, and Sousuke. (Makoto will be mine...)

A demo is currently out so, you can check that out for yourself! (It's free obviously) From what I played from the demo, the art is well done, the music is beautiful, and I fangirled so many times!

I'll be posting a YouTube video of the demo being played. You can go to the description of said video and find the links to download and play the demo for yourself (or you can just watch the video), and the Tumblr page of the creator (please follow her social medias to keep up to date with the game!). 

I just really want to support this awesome game so, I'll be adding this 'psa' to all my stories (most of them anyway) to make sure a lot of people are aware!

Thanks so much to Lacilia (creator) and the other contributors for making this possible!

And if you haven't seen Free yet... WATCH IT! It's great for all you giggling fan girls (and fan boys!).

Sorry if this bothers you but, I just really want to support this!

Thanks for reading!❤️

-xcutiepiexx ❤️