Chapter Two

Edward's POV:

I got out of (y/n)'s room as quickly as possible. I ran down the stairs and causally sat down on the couch by Al like nothing happened. I can still feel my face blush. Al looks at me confused.

"Hey Brother, what happened? Why are you blushing?." He asked.

"Nothing! And I'm not blushing!" I retorted back crossing my arms. I hear footsteps that were coming downstairs. (Y/N) came into the living room, her cheeks were as red as my jacket. Winry emerges from the kitchen.

"What happened between you guys?" She asked.

"Ed was being a damn per-" Before she could finish, I quickly cover her mouth with my hand. There's no way I'm letting her tell what happened... It's not like I wanted to look at her... OKAY ED, focus.

"Nothing happened! Nothing at all!" I quickly say, awkwardly laughing. (Y/N) shoved my hand away.

"Okay, sure..." Winry said, unsatisfied with my answer. She went back into the kitchen. (Y/N) glance at me.

"Why were you in my room anyway?" She asked, her (e/c) eyes staring into my gold ones.

"Nothing, I was just, uh, looking around..." I mumbled looking away. She then sat down on the couch by Al.

"Hey (Y/N)? Want to come with me to visit my mothers grave? Brother doesn't really want to." Alphonse asked. (Y/N) smiled.

"Of course! Let's go now." She smiled. She then grabbed Al's hand, which for some reason, made me a tiny bit jealous. They then walked out of the house.

"Hey Ed?" I hear Winry's voice echo from the kitchen.

"What?" I mumbled back. She walks out into the living room. She stood in front of me.

"Do you like (Y/N)?" She asked looking down. I feel my cheeks get red again.

"Um... I don't know..... Why are you asking?" I replied back, my voice mumbling.

"Oh, just asking... Dinner is almost ready..." She whispered going back into the kitchen. That was weird... But good question, do I like (Y/N), like I did when we were kids...?
***
(Y/N)'s POV:

Al and I walked to his mothers grave in silence. When we got there, the flowers that were already there were dying. I quickly drew a transmutation circle. I clapped my hands and placed them on the ground. A blue light flashes. After I was done, a bouquet of new flowers was in the middle of the circle.

"Impressive..." I hear Alphonse say. I slightly smile.

"Thanks..." I say picking them up and placing them on by the headstone. I then sat down in front of it, Al sat down next to me.

"I miss her..." Al said.

"I do too..." I replied back, trying to hold back tears...

"Can I ask you something (Y/N)?" Al asked glancing at me. I nodded.

" 4 years ago, you left... why is that?" He asked. My eyes widened. I guess he deserves a truthful answer.

"Because, it was my fault that you lost your body and Ed lost his limbs! I should've warned you about Human Transmutation! I didn't want to hurt anybody else... I'm sorry..." I said, feeling tears come out of my eyes.

"(Y/N), it's not your fault... It was never your fault. It was our doings, you had nothing to do with it. Don't blame yourself." Al said quietly.

"Still, I should of at least tried..." I mumbled back.

"(Y/N), you did all you could to help us recover. That's all that matters, okay?" Al said, he place his hand on top of mine, he most likely didn't notice cause he can't really feel anything.

"Thanks Al..." I mumbled.

"Yeah... no problem..." he said back.

"So, how are we planning on getting your and Ed's bodies back?" I asked, looking at Al's armor that was shinning in the moonlight.

"Well, we were going to use the Philosophers Stone but, we later discover that it was made of human lives..." My eyes widened. I heard about the Stone... I didn't know it was made of human souls...

"That's awful..." Is all I could bring to words.

"So now, we don't really know how we can return to normal, but we're trying." Al said encouragingly.

"Well I'll be here for you guys, to always help you." I say with a smile. I hear footsteps from behind us. I glance back and see Edward.

"Oh hey, um Winry said that dinner is ready." He mumbled looking away. That news was really only meant for me cause sadly, Al can't eat...

"Okay..." I replied standing up. We all then walked away back to the house. After finishing eating, I head for my room upstairs, this time making sure no one else was in there. After making sure I was alone, I changed into a tank top and shorts. I then climbed into bed and went to sleep.

***

Dream/Nightmare

"It's your fault!" I hear a recognizable voice scream at me. The place I was in was as dark as the night sky so, I couldn't see who was yelling.

"What...?" My voice trembled. My vision then came into focus. I see Edward, his arm and leg were gone. Blood was everywhere. My eyes widened.

"It's your fault! It's all you damn fault (y/n)!" Ed screamed, his voice was more deeper than normal.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." I say feeling tear roll down my cheeks.

"No! No one Will ever forgive you! I will NEVER forgive you!" He yelled. This caused me to break down and cry as the room engulfed me into darkness.
***
Edward's POV:

It was really late and I couldn't sleep. I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. I don't know why, I could accidentally wake someone up but whatever. Al is probably up so, I guess I'll talk to him. I walked pass (y/n)'s room when I hear a whimper. I stopped dead in my tracks. I put my ear against her door. I think I hear crying. I quietly step into her room. I made my way to her bedside. I look at (y/n)'s sleeping face. She was crying in her sleep.

"I'm sorry..." She murmured. I used my hand to gently wipe some of the tears away.

"(Y/N), wake up. You're having a bad dream..." I quietly say gently shaking her. This caused her (e/c) eyes to slightly open. She looked up at me, more tear came out of her eyes. She gave me a hug, which caused me to blush.

"Um (y-y/n) what happened?" I asked slowly hugging back. She hugged tighter.

"Ed, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry!" She said starting to sob.

"Why are you sorry...?" I gently say.

"I should of stopped you and Al when you guys tried bringing Trisha back... It's my fault for being so careless... I'm sorry. It's my fault." She mumbled. My eyes widened. This is why she's been sorry about. I hug her tight, gently rubbing her soft (h/c) hair.

"It's not your fault (y/n), okay. It never was. Just please stop putting guilt on yourself for no reason..." I say in a quite voice. She released me from the hug.

"Okay..." She mumbled, slightly smiling. I smiled back.

"Well goodnight..." I say standing up. Before I walked away, I feel (y/n)'s hand grasp onto mine. I glance back at her, a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Please, stay with me... Just for tonight." She mumbled looking down. I could see she was blushing just like I was.

"Ok-kay..." I stuttered. I climbed into bed next to her. I hesitantly put my arm over her. She then scooted closer to me, making my whole face turn red.

"Thanks..." I hear her mumbled...

"Um, no problem..." I replied back.

"Good night Ed..." I hear say before she quickly fell asleep.

"Night..." I whispered back falling asleep myself...
__________________________
Awe, did you guys like chapter 2? So much sappy romantic things in only 2 chapters! How great is that! Hoped you guys enjoyed! Please vote & comment!!!❤️