Chapter Seven

*6 Months Later*
Edwards's POV:

It's been about 6 months since I've seen (Y/N) I miss her so much. Al and I were in Central. Colonel Mustang ordered us to find another damn Homunculus. It bugged me so much how they won't leave people alone. They always have to interfere with peoples lives. My thoughts instantly stop when I see a familiar (h/c) hair girl. Across the street that Al and I were walking on I see (Y/N). My eyes widened. Without even telling Al, I quickly ran across the street to meet her.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled walking towards her. She turned around and smiled.

"Ed! What's up?" She causally says. Without thinking I give her a hug but, strangely she didn't hug back. I let go of her, embrassed.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't seen you in awhile..." I mumbled looking down.

"Um, yeah, it's been forever!" She nervously laughed. I give her a suspicious look. What is up with her?

"So what are you doing here?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I should be asking you the same thing...." I said. She shrugged.

"I don't know just walking around..." She smiled.

"Okay, sure... Well, I'm trying to find some Homunculi." I replied. She nodded.

"Hey Ed, can I show you something...?" She said says with a smirk.

"Um, I guess..." I said uneasy. This wasn't really like her to act this way... I then feel her hand, which was cold as ice, grab my hand. I slightly blush. She led me to an alley for whatever reason. Once we were in a dark area, she grabbed my shoulders, and pushed me against the wall. I blushed a deep red.

"What are you doing...?" I asked, my voice stuttering. She stared into my eyes and smiled. Something about her was different...

"Shh..." She whispered in my ear.

"Guess what Ed.... I love you..." She murmured. I had enough with it. I pushed her off of me.

"Hey, why did you do that?" She exclaimed giving me a dirty look.

"You're not (Y/N)!" I snapped. The fake (y/n) frowned.

"Shoot, I almost tricked you..." She mumbled looking down. She then stood up and changed into Envy.

"Dammit, what the hell are you doing posing as (y/n)?" I angrily asked.

"Just what it looks like, trying to fool you..." He said. I transmuted my Automail into a spear. I quickly pounced at him and stabbed his stomach. He yelped In pain but quickly healed. He launched himself towards me, kicking my face, causing a cut and blood to drip down my face. I quickly whip my face before I kicked him. Where the hell is Alphonse. I quickly got up and pinned him against the wall, holding him up by his neck. I punched him hard.

"Ouch, damn it... Hey pipsqueak that hurts." he yelled. I was about to punch him again but, I then see (y/n)'s beautiful face. I stoped. I then feel pain in my lower side. I look down and see Envy changed his hand into a long knife like thing that stabbed my side.

"Brother! There you are! Oh my god are you all right?" I hear Al say. I let go of Envy and fell to the ground, holding my side. Blood was gushing out.

"Stupid Fullmetal Pipsqueak..." Envy chuckled. I shot him a galre.

"Shut the hell up." I tried getting up but instantly fell back down due to the pain. Al got down by me. Envy jumped in the air and landed on top of the nearest building.

"Bye shorty!" He laughed.

"Bastard..." I mumbled. Al picked me up.

"We have to take you to the hospital or you'll lose to much blood!" Al said. He then ran to the nearest hospital. Slowly, my vision became blurry and I eventually passed out.
***
(Y/N)'s POV:

Today was a boring day. Winry and I sat down in the kitchen having simple small chat. We then heard the phone ring.

"I'll get it." I say standing up reaching for the phone.

"Rockbell residence, (Y/N) speaking..." I say formally.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Al exclaimed. I slightly smiled, glad to hear my friends voice again.

"Al! What's wrong? You sound worried..." I ask concerned. There was a short pause.

"Because I am worried. Ed, he got hurt, he's in the hospital!" Al said. My eyes widned.

"Oh my god! Is he okay?" I asked worry in my voice.

"Yeah I guess, but I think it will be good for him to see you." he mumbled.

"Yeah of course, I'll be in Central as soon as I can, bye." I say hanging up. Winry glance at me.

"We have to go to Central." I say. Without even grabbing anything, Winry and I exit the house and headed for the train station. Damn it, I hope he's okay
___________________________

I hope you enjoyed. Sorry it's kind of short! Thanks so much for reading! It's greatly appreciated! Please leave a comment & vote too!❤️❤️