Chapter Three

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up the next morning. I felt the the warm sun on my face. I also feel somebody's presence by me. My eyes shot open, I then see Edward sleeping. His automail arm around me. I started to blush. Oh yeah, I asked him to stay with me last night... I can't be believe he actually slept with me... (Not in the bad way lol...) I carefully moved his arm off of me, making sure not to wake him up. After standing up, I glance back down at him, the sunlight made him look so sexy... Damn it don't tell me I might be in love with him... I shrug the thought out of my head. I need to change but, Ed is in here. Well he is asleep... maybe if I change really fast. I gather up my day clothes, I then quickly striped down from my shorts and top, finally I put on some jeans and a (f/c) shirt. I look back at Ed, he was still sleeping. I sighed out of relief. Good he didn't see... I walked out of my bedroom and headed down stairs. The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose. Winry must be cooking. I walk into the living room, I found Al staring into space. He noticed me and waved.

"Good morning (Y/N). Have you seen Brother? He wasn't in his room." Al asked, curiosity in his voice. I widened my eyes. If I say he's in my room, he'll think that we did something.

"Um, I-" I was interrupted by a voice.

"I'm right here Al don't worry..." Ed said coming up to Al. I sighed again. Thank goodness.

"Breakfast is ready..." Winry's voice said. Al and Ed got up and walked to the kitchen. I stopped dead in my tracks. Ed was wearing his black pants and he also was wearing a black tank top that perfectly showed off his muscles. I feel my face get hot and red. I then see a hand wave in front of my face. It was Ed.

"What's wrong?" He asked smiling which made my heart skip a beat.

"No-thing... I'm hungry so, I'll be over there now..." I smiled back, gesturing to the kitchen. I quickly ran to it and took my place at the dinner table. Winry put a plate in front of me. The plate was pulled high with loads and loads of bacon. All of sudden , I wasn't hungry anymore... Ed sat down in front of me, he then began to eat his food. I just stared blankly at mine.

"Hey I thought you were hungry?" I hear Ed ask.

"Oh, I just um suddenly lost my appetite..." I replied back slightly smiling. Ed wasn't convince.

"Why is that?" He asked eyeing me. I take a deep breath.

"Because... I don't know..." I replied back.

"Well then, I guess I'll be taking your food then." He smiled while taking all of my food and putting it on his plate. He then began to eat, really messily, I might add...

"Hey Ed, try drinking some milk instead of stuffing your face..." I chuckled. I'm sorry I had to say that. Ed gives me a death glare.

"No thanks, I hate milk!" He mumbled, he continued to eat like a pig.

"Well a shorty needs to grow up sometime..." I mumbled back with a smile, knowing what the outcome will be.

"WHO YOU CALLING A SHORTY WHO NEEDS TO DRINK A LOT OF MILK?!" He roared. I giggled. I hear Winry sigh loudly.

"Edward, I made you a new automail, I made it a lot better than the one you have now." She said giving him a small smile. Ed stopped ranting and looked at her.

"Thanks Winry, it means a lot." He said smiling. I see that Winry was blushing a little which caused me to feel a pit of jealousy in my chest.

"No problem. Let go put it on now." She offered. Ed nodded in agreement walking with her to go elsewhere. I let out a sigh.

"Is everything okay?" I hear Al ask. I nodded.

"Yeah I guess..." I mumbled in reply. "Hey can you keep a secret?" I randomly ask. Al looks up and nods.