Chapter 9

*Ellie's POV~ 2 Weeks Later*

    "El! Come and help us!" John yelled. I stuck my head out of my office and looked down the hall where he was.

    My office was Ross' old office. I told Adam about my idea of starting a YouTube channel, so he decided I needed an office, as long as I continued to edit their videos. It worked out because after Ross and Max left, nobody took Ross' office. It now has a desk and two computer monitors, a microphone, and a few other decorations. The sound foam is purple and black, matching my Minecraft skin. My character is a girl wearing a black and purple hoodie. Tim designed it.

   "What do you want?!" I asked annoyed. I had been working on editing one of Adam's videos and I still have a lot of work to do. 

   "We want to do a Irl Do Not Laugh. Come on!" John yelled. I sighed and nodded. I followed him to the challenge video area and sat on the couch next to Red and John. Adam stood in the middle and started the intro. (A/N: I'm not basing this off of one of the real videos, I'm making my own.)

    "Hey guys, Sky here! Today, we are doing another 'In Real Life, Do Not Laugh!' I'm joined by Barney-" 

   "Heys dirts!"

    "Red-"

    "Hey."

    "And Ellie! Also known as....EnderGirlGamer! (A/N: Made up!)"

    "...."

    "El...say something."

    "I like to eat socks." I looked at the camera and kept my face straight. I could see Em behind the camera trying to hold in his laughter. The three boys on set let out loud barks of laughter. I kept my straight face as they calmed down.

    "Anyways, if you don't know what Do Not Laugh is, it's a pretty simple concept. One person will be on this red rug, which is our center, and then another person will try to make them laugh. If you make them laugh, you get a point, first one to three points wins," Adam explained. He turned to the three of us that were on the couch and clapped his hands again. "Okay, who wants to be in the middle first?"

    "Well, you're up there already, why don't you?" Red said. Adam shrugged and nodded.

    Behind the camera I could see that Max and Ross had walked into the office. They went and sat by Tim and Corey, who were making the behind the scenes vlog. They stood behind them and watched as the cameras caught our every move. Max looked at me and winked quickly, making me blush slightly and look away.

    "Barney, make him laugh!" Red yelled. I watched as Adam turned around and Barney grabbed something from behind his back. A scale.

    OH.

   My.

   Gosh.

   Barney grabbed a bunch of Minecraft plushies and laid them out in front of him.

   "Okay, turn arounds." Adam turned and looked down, seeing Barney sitting on the floor, he sat down as well. "Hello sir! Welcomes to my shops! What cans I get you?"

     "Umm, that one." Adam pointed at the pig plushie and Barney shook his head.

    "Sorry, sir. We don't sell those here." Adam put his hand over his mouth to stop his arising laugh. "What else would you like?"

    "I know where this is going," he groaned.

    "What would yous likes?"

    "Ugh. That one." He pointed towards the squid plushie that was next to the pig.

    "Alright sir, now hows manys scales can I puts you down for?" Barney said, pulling the scale out from behind his back. Adam burst out laughing and slapped his leg. He stood up and turned towards Em.

   "Just give him the f****** point." We laughed and watched as the point was added. Red made Barney laugh and then I went up.

    "Make me laugh, nerd!" he yelled in my face. I put on a straight face and stared at him. He just stood there, looking completely uncomfortable.

    "I'm going to be completely honest, I have nothing, so I'm just hoping you'll laugh." I shrugged and Red started laughing. Everyone else started laughing as well. I stood in the center and my point was added.

    "I'm making you laugh." Adam stood up and pulled out a large sheet of paper. "Okay, so bear with me. I don't have much prepared. So, I'm just going to start by breaking the ice" He pulled a stuffed teddy bear from behind his back and threw it at me. Then he threw an ice cube at me. Oh no he didn't.

   He knows I hate puns. This is literally just going to make me mad.

   "But I want to go back and look back on your childhood, seeing as I was there for most of it. Remember when you went vegetarian? Yeah, that was a Miss Steak of it's own. But it's okay now, because you eat meat. You like pizza right? What's the difference between my pizza jokes and pizza itself? My jokes cant be topped!" He had thrown a weird pillow at me, that was the shape of steak. Then he threw a pizza pillow as well.

   Red and Barney were cracking up, but I was just mad. I always hated puns with a burring passion. I don't even know why.

   I slowly walked towards Adam and snatched the paper, ripping it to shreds before Adam took off running. The cameras cut off as I ran behind them. I kept running before someone gripped the upper parts of my arms. I struggled against them but couldn't get them to let go. I turned to see Max struggling to hold me back.

   "Let me go. I hate puns, and he knows it." I kicked and he grunted as I landed on his foot.

   "I know, I feel you, but it's not worth it.  Trust me, I know." I sighed and gave up. He grinned and leaned down and kissed my cheek. He didn't seem to know what he was doing until after he did it. His face was bright red a moment later. My breathing hitched and then I turned red as well. I quickly walked back on set before anything else could happen.