Chapter 17

(I just wanted to write this one, even if everything isn't in order. I know its wrong, just bear with me now.)

*Ellie's POV*

    "Hey, Ellie!" Adam yelled, walking up to me with a vlog camera. I smiled and waved a bit. I was wearing a Flareon shirt with a black leather jacket, having been lazy today. Converse covered my feet.

    "Hey bro." I signed in and smiled at dad, who was at the desk.

    "Whatchya up to?" Adam asked, pushing the camera in my face. I grunted and swatted at the phone/camera he was using. He just got closer, making me pinch his arm.

    "Go away," I grunted. I'm really not in the mood. Max called me at three this morning about this new house he wanted to get, not realizing the time. I got about four hours of sleep after that.

  "Ah, grumpy Ellie!" he laughed. I just rolled my eyes and swatted him away again. He eventually went on his way away from me and to bother Red.

    "GUACAMOLE BROTHERS!"

    I turned around, spotting Red and Barney wearing green one-piece suits, white shorts, sombreros, and a little string of avocadoes across their chests. James was behind them with a camera, running to keep up with their fast paces. I laughed and walked up to him.

    "Do you want me to record the idiots being stupid so you can get back to work?" I asked. He nodded gratefully and handed me the camera. I took it and chased after the boys.

    "Are you our camera person now?" John, Barney, asked me. I nodded and shook the camera in his face. They grinned and high-fived each other.

    "What is this anyways?" I asked them.

    "Qudoba is sponsoring our video so we're advertising their free guacamole to the town," Red motioned to their costumes. I nodded and turned the camera on, filming them being annoying to people in the park.

~Time SKIP! I'M LAZY AND WRITING TWO CHAPTERS TODAY~

     "So...how's it going with Max?" Red asked me as we walked back to the offices. I smiled and sighed dramatically.

    "Wonderful!" I spread my arms out and spun, making the two of them laugh. I put my arms down and kept looking through the clips. "But seriously, he wants me to move in with him, Tim and Ross when they get their new house."

    "Really?!" the boys asked me. I nodded.

    "Yeah, but I know that Max also wants a dog, and Shadow doesn't do well with other dogs. I don't know what I would do. I can't send him to the pound."

    "We'll take him!" both the boys exclaimed. I raised my eyebrow at them and they smiled and nodded excitedly.

    "Have either of you ever had a dog?"

     "Well, duh! Just, come on! We'd take great care of him!"

    "....Let me see if I'm moving in with them first. Then we'll decide."