Chapter 19

*Max's POV*

How on Earth am I supposed to tell Ellie now that the house is too far away for her to work at the offices?

Tim, Ross and I were all looking at the house, trying to figure some more stuff out before we figured out it is on the other side of the state. There is no possible way Tim and Ellie can keep working at the offices.

I know that it might completely crush Ellie, so I haven't told her yet. Besides, Adam is the person who made it possible for her to come to Washington in the first place. Knowing Ellie, she's going to feel horrible for leaving him hanging there. He just got the new editor, and now he's going to lose her.

That or it's going to be even worse and she's going to decide to not move in with me.

That would suck.

*Ellie's POV*

'

"And welcome back to another 'Office Antics' video! Today, we are doing the 7 second challenge! We are going to go around the offices and give everyone seven seconds to do the most ridiculous things that pop up on this app! Let's get started!" I could hear Red through the walls in my office. I put my headphones on, trying to block out their loud voices booming through the walls.

I'm getting ready to make another map with Jess. It's a new map for a new mini game which she has been wanting to make. She asked me to help after she figured out that I used to work for Notch by making the maps. Of course, I accepted.

"What are they doing?" Jess asked me as she build the McDonalds Golden Arches.

"Being Redney. What else?" I asked her with a laugh. She laughed as well and we continued making the map for a few minutes before the door to my office burst open.

"HELLOOOO, ELLIE!" John yelled. I sighed and put my headphones around my neck. I turned my chair around and looked at all three of them, (Barney, Red, and Corey behind the camera,) with my eyebrows raised.

"Yes?"

"Seven. Second. CHALLENGE!" Red yelled, punching the air with his clipboard. I sighed and stood up. I could hear Jess laughing through my headphones.

"Okay. Go."

"Okay. You have seven seconds to go up to a random person and tell them that the British are coming like Paul Revere did. GO!"

I ran out of my office and to Ethan, who was making a thumbnail currently.

"THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING! To a local Minecon near you!" I pointed and winked at the camera. The boys all laughed and Red pulled up another random challenge.

"That was great. You have seven seconds to lick another random person's face! GO!"

I quickly sprinted off and towards where they shoot the challenge videos, Corey, Red and Barney all on my tail. I saw Adam standing there, advertising the new PokeStop channel. I ran up as he was in midsentence and grabbed his head, licking his cheek from the bottom of his face to his forehead.

"And I really hope you guys- AHHHH!" He squirmed as I let go of his face and he wiped my saliva off his face.

"IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!" I yelled and ran out of the room.

Oh how I love it here.