Lady Riddle - Chapter 2 - Riddle Mansion

Destiny and Voldemort land firmly onto the ground, the graceful Slytherin etiquette still intact. She took in her surroundings, trying to digest all the information given to her. She remembered the mansion from when she was little, but a lot of things have changed since then. 

"Destiny" she heard her mother shout, running into her daughters embrace. "I missed you so much my darling!" she practically cried, but didn't because powerful people don't cry. Destiny returned her mother's hug, missing the feeling of being in her mother's embrace. Tom watched the mother-daughter reunion with a proper smile on his face, not a sneer or a smirk, but an actual smile.

"You must be tired Destiny" Voldemort spoke to his daughter, "so why don't we show you your room". They walked up 4 flights of stairs and down the long corridor, until they reached a doorway which had her name engraved onto the door and a snake that slithered around the door. "Open" Voldemort commanded in parseltongue. The door swung open and they walked into the middle of the room. 

The walls were all columbia blue, my favourite colour. The wall opposite from the door had a black king size bed frame, with a a variety of shades of blue comforter and white pillows. On both sides of the bed were a pair of black bedside tables. Next to both of the bedside tables was a doorway, leading off somewhere. On the same wall as the rooms entry way was a built in fireplace. On the right wall was a pair of see-through sliding doors, with white curtains, leading out towards the balcony. Next to the sliding doors was a white chaise lounge with a columbia blue blanket with some matching pillows. On the left wall was a pair of open french doors leading towards a giant private library. The door next to the library contained a giant bathroom which was cream coloured. It had a fairly large shower, a giant spa bath, a porcelain toilet and a double vanity bench, with two sinks, and cupboards underneath. Their was a mini linen closet with in which held heaps of columbia blue towels. I went over to the door next to the balcony, and inside was an enormous wardrobe, filled to the max with both muggle clothing and wizarding robes. The walk in robe was a cream colour, like the bathroom, with fairy lights hanging from the ceiling.  I walked over towards a rack and skimmed my hand across the clothes, feeling the soft fabric against my hand. I walked over towards a see-through cabinet to find it full of all the jewellery a girl could ever want. The room also contained a large full length mirror, and two columbia blue couches.

I walked back over to where my parents were standing, and brought them both into a hug "Thank you mum and dad" I said while still hugging them. "No worries, my angel" said Voldemort, looking at his only daughter. "Good night Destiny, my sweetheart" said Alyssa, staring lovingly at her daughter, kissing her on both cheeks, while giving her a hug. Tom kissed his daughter on the head and gave her a quick hug, "Goodnight angel". As her parents left her room, she decided she would go for a shower. She walked into her wardrobe and grabbed a white oversized top and a pair of black lace panties and headed towards her en-suite. She walked in, going passed her mirror, when she caught sight of her reflection. She stared at herself in awe. She was about 5 foot 6 in size, with a slim waist, with very noticeable boobs. She had dark chestnut coloured hair which cascaded down just a bit past her boobs. Her eyes were a captivating violet colour. Her skin wasn't too pale, but wasn't too tan either, but it complimented her skin tone. 

She couldn't believe that this was her! She turned on the taps and started filling up the bath tub. She added some bubbles and lit some vanilla scented candles. She stripped of her clothes and hopped into the warm bath, hoping to relax. She started to think 'I've been living a lie, my entire life has been a lie! Why didn't the Granger's tell me I was adopted?'

After soaking in the bath for about 10 minutes, she hopped out and dried herself before getting dressed and hanging her towel up. She turned off the bathroom light and walked into the her room. She sat down on the comfortable bed, feeling the silk comforter give her some warmth. She tucked herself in and turned off her bedside table. The last thing she thought of before she fell asleep was:

'Yesterday, I was a Granger, and today, I'm a Riddle. Now this is going to be fun' 

She smirked, and then fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Sorry guys about the long wait, I didn’t have time to write much, so this chapter has been written over numerous dates. I am so sorry about the lack of updates, but I am going to start updating more after I finish my exams in 2 weeks. So please vote and/or comment, so I can see if you guys are still enjoying my writing and if I have any areas that need improvement. 

Until next time, 

TheSunshinePrincess

Mel Caity xoxo