Heading Back

IN A ROOM

Tsunade written writings with her blood and sealed the curse mark. Fubuki was unconscious, so he did not feel anything. Tsunade picked him up again and took him to the hospital. After the assassins send Naruto to the hospital, they decided to explore the village. But before they even started, Tsunade appeared before them.

"Come with me, I will show you to your rooms," Tsunade said. "Okay, then," Miyano said as the assassins had no choice but to follow Tsunade to the room they are staying in. After they reached the room, Tsunade left.

"Don't you think she was a little scary throwing out her seat like that?" Makuzaki asked. "Yeah!! She was so scary! I nearly peed in my pants!!" Kasoami admitted. "Ew. But you weren't even there," Madure said in disgust. Kasoami stuck out his tongue as a response. "We shall be heading back tomorrow, huh?" Miyano muttered.

"Why? You like it here?" Amerald asked. "No..... Wait, they didn't give us Endou back!!" Miyano exclaimed. "Let us go to the Hokage tower again to get Endou back!!" Makuzaki said. "Maybe tomorrow they will give both Fubuki and Endou back to us before we head back," Kasoami said lying on the sofa.

In the evening, Fubuki woke up. He was told to head back to the chalet room with his friends. He did as he was told. He opened the door and closed it behind him. "You are back!! We were so worried about you!!" Miyano exclaimed. Fubuki didn't even look at them and headed into the boys' room. "Well, he seems moody," Makuzaki said. "Oh well," Miyano shrugged and continued watching television.

The next day, they woke up early and prepared to leave the room they were living in. As they opened the door, Tsunade appeared. Beside her was a very weak and injured Endou. "Endou!!" Miyano exclaimed. Tsunade gave Endou to Miyano. "Fubuki, I want to talk to you for a moment," Tsunade said as Fubuki nodded and walked over.

"I heard from the villagers the Orochimaru is hunting you down again," Tsunade whispered in Fubuki's ear. Fubuki's eyes widened. He could not believe what he had just heard. He thought that Orochimaru has given up on hunting him. "I just want to warn you. Do not get caught. Or else he will use you," Tsunade said.

"Why are you telling me this? I thought we are enemies now," Fubuki asked. "Well, we used to be allies. Just be careful, okay?" Tsunade said. Fubuki nodded and walked back to the group. "Oh!! and if you do meet Orochimaru on the way, do not fight him," Tsunade said. "You guys wouldn't stand a chance,". Those words sent the chills down the assassins' spine. "I thought his hands were cursed by the Third Hokage," Fubuki asked. "He is using Kabuto to summon and perform his jutsu's," Tsunade said.

"Fubuki, if you get caught, he will take over your jutsu's and your body," Tsunade said to Fubuki as the others gulped. "What if he doesn't let us go?" Miyano asked worried. "We break our way out!!" Kasoami said confidently. Fubuki sighed. "You don't know how strong he is, do you? One look in his eyes and it will send you paralyzed with fear," Fubuki said. "He will show you your death," Fubuki said again.

All the assassins gulped. "Just be careful," Tsunade said and disappeared in a gust of wind. "Fubuki, will you-" Miyano managed to say before Fubuki cut her off. "No. I will no answer any of your questions," Fubuki said with his hands in his pockets.

"What's..... Going on h-here..." Endou asked with Kasoami supporting him to stand. Endou was badly injured. "I will tell you what happened later, Endou," Miyano said. "Look, you guys saw what happened. Saw it with your own eyes. So..... Let's just head back to the base, alright? I'm really tired of what happened. And don't you dare tell anyone what happened. Or else," Fubuki said and disappeared and reappeared behind the group.

"Ikuyo (Let's go)," Miyano said and the rest began to head back to the base. They walked to a small piece of grass and rested there. There were some trees too. The assassins rested against the trees. There was also a small stream nearby. "Fubuki, could you tell us-" Miyano managed to say before Fubuki stood up and left. "I don't think he wants to talk about it," Amerald said. They began to chat.

"I feel... really sick," Endou said after a while. "Let's get Fubuki and head back to the base already. I am kind of worried about Endou," Miyano said. "By the way, where is he?" Amerald asked. "I think I know where he is," Madure said and pointed at the blood which was coming down from the river.