Confusion

"So, what is the plan to take down the assassins?" Nagumo Haruya asked. "Hmm... Let me think..." Suzuno Fuuske said. "Well, let's make use of our prisoner," Aki said and got up from the chair. "Ne, maybe a little bit later," Nagumo said.

AT THE ASSASSINS BASE

"What should we do?" Natsumi asked. "They caught one of our best," Haruna said in a worried tone. "Minna (Everyone)!! Kazemaru have b-been shot!!" Hiroto said running in.

"How did it happen?!" Natsumi asked concerned. "No time now, Natsumi, please help him!" Hiroto said. Natsumi nodded and followed Hiroto to where Kazemaru is.

Natsumi is a professional in healing. Suddenly, Fubuki stands up and reload his guns and prepare his knives. "What's wrong?" Gouenji asked. "Everyone, get ready. I sense something coming our way," Fubuki said and aimed his gun at the door.

Then, there was a few knocks on the door. The door opened and revealed a brunette. "Tashtakete......" The brunette said reaching his hands out. Fubuki, with no hesitation, shot the gun right at the brunette.

Everyone's eyes widened as the bullet shot right through the brunette. The brunette was Endou Mamoru, one of the best assassin. "Naniishtindayo?!?!" Fuyuka shouted about to kill Fubuki with her dagger.

"Are you blind? That's a illusion, Baka (stupid). Grrr.... Stupid ninjas, wasting our time. I thought it was something real," Fubuki muttered and walked away as the body of the brunette dissapeared. Fuyuka was frozen. She had tried to kill a comrade just because of a illusion. She was shocked. "Calm down," Gouenji said and walked away too.

BACK AT THE NINJA'S

"That Fubuki guy, he saw right through our illusion," Aki said shocked. "So what?" Midorikawa said and kicked the table. "He's better than I thought," Dylan said and walked away.

AT THE ASSASSINS BASE

"Endou, where are you?" Fuyuka asked herself. The door opened again, it revealed a certain girl with brownish-orange hair, Natsumi. She walked in and asked "Where is Fubuki?".

Fuyuka shook her head and said "I don't know," Fuyuka said getting worried too. She was afraid that Fubuki would hate her after what has happened. She didn't want to tell Natsumi nor loose a friend. Natsumi just left the room.

FUBUKI'S POV

"Are they mocking me?! Do they think I am such an idiot?!" Fubuki said inside his head while reloading his gun and prepare his weapons. "Fubuki!!" I heard someone calling me.

I turned to see Natsumi inning down from the wall and stopping in front of me panting heavily. "I.... Have a message for..... You!! Kazemaru said before he was.... Shot, the ninjas told him.... To tell you to go to the nightmare....... Forest," Natsumi said panting while trying to get a hold of herself.

"When?" I asked her. "Tonight at 12pm," Natsumi said finally stopped panting. "Okay," I said and started walking away. "C-chotto matte!! Aren't you going to ask for any back up or help?!" Natsumi shouted down the hallways. "No. I'll be on my way now, if you excuse me," I said and disappeared down the hallways.

NORMAL POV

Natsumi was freaked out about how'd Fubuki disappeared in the gust of wind. She didn't know that Fubuki WAS a ninja. Fubuki used to be a ninja but he was betrayed by his comrades so he turned to become a assassin. He was also one of the best ninja. And no one knew he was still training alone in the forest of no return.

AT 12pm

Fubuki was getting ready his guns and knives. No one knew he had secret ninja weapons in his knee pocket. As Fubuki walked out, he already knew some back up assassins were following him.

When he reached the middle of the forest he stopped. "I know there are back ups, come on out," Fubuki said as the backup assassins came out of the places they were hiding at. "But how can you tell?!" One of the assassins asked.

"Too obvious," Fubuki said. " What do you mean to obvious?! We hid ourselves quite well!!" Another assassins shouted. "I am only gonna say this once. If you don't want me to kill you, go away," Fubuki said opening his knee pocket.

Everyone ran away, except one. Fubuki took out his ninja weapons in lightning speed and killed him. A bloodcurdling scream was broken out. The other assassins who were running away heard this scream and moved faster. They knew Fubuki had killed the poor guy.

They went back and report it to Natsumi. "What do you mean he killed Kouta?!" Natsumi shouted. "He said if we don't go, he'll kill us! So...... Thats what happened to Kouta...." One of the back ups said. "Hmmm..... Is that all?" Natsumi asked again.

All the back ups nodded. "You may go," Natsumi said closing her eyes as the backups left the room. 'Why and how did you kill him, Fubuki? He had so many tactics no one can predict!' Natsumi thought curiously.

IN THE FOREST

"You've arrived early!" Suzuno said folding is hands. " What do you want?" Fubuki asked getting impatient. "Well, we are thinking of getting you to join your friend um.... What is it? Endou!" Nagumo said stepping forward. "I'm not interested," Fubuki replied calmly.

"Oh! Please! You must!!" Suzuno said grinning evilly while taking his kunai knives out. Fubuki took out his shotgun and shot it at Sunuzo and Nagumo but they dodged it easily.

'There is no other choice..' Fubuki thought and quickly threw the shuriken at them so fast that they couldn't even see. Nagumo and Suzuno were cut by the shuriken and were injured.

Fubuki quickly took the shurikens back and dissapear before anyone could see. Fubuki went back to the assassins hideout. Natsumi came rushing to him. "Did the ninjas do anything? Say anything about Endou?" Natsumi asked nervously.

"Nope. They just wanted me to join Endou. But, I injured them. What a bunch of small fries!" Fubuki said with his hands in his pockets and walked straight ahead. "Matte!! You didn't get injured at all?! Not even a scratch?!" Natsumi asked shocked.

"No," Fubuki muttered. "How could that be? Even our best assassin of all got a scratch meeting up with ninjas with backups!!" Natsumi shouted. Fubuki said nothing and kept on walking.

"Unless, you are also a ninja!" Natsumi shouted which made Fubuki furious. "Don't jump to conclusions!!!!!!!!!! I trained hard everyday!! What would you know?! All you do is order people around!! I don't even believe you have gone on a mission by yourself!!" Fubuki turned around and shouted furiously.

Natsumi looked at him with sad eyes. "S-Sorry..." Fubuki said and dissapeared. Natsumi was kind of sad but she decided to put that subject away and focus on how Fubuki kill Kouta. She was devastated to know.

But after what happened, she dare not ask. Fuyuka came in the room and saw puzzled Natsumi just standing there deep in thought. "Daijobuga? You seemed puzzled about something," Fuyuka asked Natsumi in a worried tone.

"It's Fubuki. He killed Kouta but I don't why and how he did it. He even survived going into the forest to meet the ninjas alone, shooing away all the backups, ended up killing Kouta and came back without a scratch!! Even our best assassin could not do that!! Its just all too weird!" Natsumi blurted out to her friend.

Fuyuka frowned when hearing this. 'Did he kill Kouta because I made him mad?' Fuyuka thought then shook her head. "Maybe he is puzzled by something," Fuyuka said and walked away. "Maybe," Natsumi muttered.