Getting Endou Back! Part 3

WITH THE ASSASSINS

Temari used her fan against the assassins. The assassins were blown away. "Itte... How did she do that?" Miyano asked herself while standing up. "I have got and idea!!" Amerald said. Amerald then whispered this 'idea' to all the assassins. "Please, Kasoami!!" Miyano said. Soon everyone began pleading him. "Oh, alright," Kasoami said going up in defeat.

The rest of them stand aside while Kasoami step forward. "Let's have a one to one fight!!" Kasoami said pointing at Temari and stepping forward. "Alright, if that's what you want," Temari said. "As I said before, once you see the second dot, you will perish!!". Kasoami gulped. He could just hope the plan would work. Temari did some hand signs and used the fan. With one swoop, Kunai knives and Shirikens come blasting out from the smoke. Kasoami dodged them.

"My turn!!" Kasoami said taking out some guns and pointing it out to Temari. "Get ready......." Kasoami managed to say before is pants fell down leaving only his underpants on. "What in the world are you doing?!?!" Temari said closing her eyes. At this moment, some of the assassins escape and ran towards the Hokage tower without Temari noticing. "I am a girl!!" Temari exclaimed.

"Gomen (Sorry)!! I really should buy a belt. Wait here," Kasoami said going to a stall and buying a belt. Kasoami put the belt on and faced Temari. "You are really disgusting, I'll give you that!!" Temari said. Makuzaki, who escaped, sent a letter to Kiamiki by mobile phone as a report of where are they, what is going on, and is it good or bad. She needed it to be super fast. Miyano had also pleaded Makuzaki to lead the ones who escaped for she might be going up against Temari after that.

NOT FAR FROM THE FRONT GATE

Neji stood up. "Impressive. You're Taijutsu didn't even drop!!" Neji said dashing towards Fubuki in a terrifying speed. They had a little Kunai knife fight after that. "They should be reaching the Hokage tower now," Fubuki said smirking while cross Kunai knifing with Neji. "I don't think so," Neji said jumping backwards.

Then Neji threw the Kunai knife at Fubuki and got into position meanwhile Fubuki dodged the Kunai knife. "Eight Trigrams!! " Neji said. "2palms!! 4 palms!! 8 palms!! 16 palms!! 32 palms!! 64 palms!!" Neji shouted. But Neji was shocked. Fubuki had dodged every one of his attacks. Neji and Fubuki were pushed back by Neji's strong force. Neji threw some Shurikens at Fubuki. Fubuki were dodging them until one cut Fubuki's shoulder. "Not bad," Fubuki said smirking.

BACK AT THE ASSASSIN'S BASE

Natsumi was a little worried. She decided that she was hallucinating. Suddenly, Kiamiki rushed towards Natsumi. "Natsumi!! Natsumi!! There was a massage sent by Makuzaki of the 'Ace' level assassins. "Let me see!!" Natsumi said as Kiamiki quickly led Kiamiki to the massage room.

"Here is a report on what is happening. With Fubuki's help we escaped from a trap and managed to get to the village. Fubuki is now fighting a guy with no pupils and Kasoami is distracting a girl with a huge fan while SOME of us head towards the Hokage tower unnoticed. "A Hokage is the most strongest ninja of the village" Fubuki told us," Natsumi said reading the letter out loud. Natsumi then slammed the table. "I knew something wasn't right!!" Natsumi exclaimed. "Eerrr... Natsumi, you broke the table..." Kiamiki said nervously. "What? Opps, Gomenasai (Sorry), Kiamiki. I will get it fixed," Natsumi said.

WITH MAKUZAKI AND THE OTHERS

"A few more steps!! Let's hurry, people," Makuzaki said running towards the Hokage tower. They followed the sign which led them to the Hokage room. Makuzaki gulped. "This is it," Makuzaki said nervously. Makuzaki then knocked on the door. "Come in," A voice was heard. They looked a each other and entered the room. Amerald closed the door.

"I have been expecting you assassins. Let me guess, you want your friend Endou back," Tsunade said. "Y-Yes," Makuzaki answered. "I am sorry but I will not approve," Tsunade said. "B-But we travelled miles and miles to get here!! Just to get our friend back!!" Madure exclaimed. Tsunade looked at them for a while. "Where is Fubuki Shirou?!" Tsunade asked annoyed. "He is fighting with one of your ninjas not far from the gate," Makuzaki said. "Shizune!! Get him here!!" Tsunade exclaimed as Shizune walked out of the room. "Who is he fighting with?!" Tsunade asked a little furious. "Some guy with no pupils," Amerald replied. "Neji Hyouga," Tsunade muttered narrowing her eyes.

NOT FAR FROM THE FRONT GATE

"They sure are taking long," Fubuki muttered. "That is because Temari is blocking them," Neji finally said. "Nani?! So Temari was blocking them this whole time?!?!" Fubuki shouted furiously and threw some Kunai knives with a paper tied on them. Neji dodged it. Fubuki did some hand signs and the paper was on fire. "Nani (What)?!" Neji managed to say before the paper exploded. Neji came out of the smoke. Suddenly a voice shouted, "That's enough you two!!" It was Shizune. "Fubuki, Lady Tsunade wishes to see you," Shizune continued. "Fine," Fubuki said and disappears (runs away) in a gust of wind.