Attack

IN FUBUKI'S ROOM

Fubuki sighed heavily and shook his head. He opened a securely locked cabinet and took out his ninja headband. He fiddled with it.

FLASHBACK

"Fubuki!! Fubuki!!" Sakura said running to Fubuki with a big grin on her face. "I-I have a question to ask," Sakura said blushing a little. "What?" Fubuki asked calmly as usual, trying not to break his coolness.

"C-Could you help me t-train?" Sakura asked once more turning completely red. "I'm busy," Fubuki said about to walk away but pulled back by Sakura. "Onegai (Please)......." Sakura muttered. Fubuki looked at her face then sighed,"Fine,". "Yay!!!!!" Sakura exclaimed.

Suddenly, Kabuto came and forced Sakura into a bag. Fubuki tried to attack him but he knew if he did, Sakura's done for. "If you want her back, surrender yourself to Orochimaru and come with me," Kabuto said and left.

Fubuki knew it was a trap. If he had gone they both will be in big trouble. But if he doesn't go, Sakura will suffer. But it was mainly Fubuki they want so Fubuki went with Kabuto.

As they went in the lair, the door closed from behind. Orochimaru threatened Sakura to become a medical ninja for him and his sound ninjas by or else Fubuki would die. Orochimaru had struggled a bit to get a good chance to put the 'heaven's curse' curse mark on Fubuki. Fubuki screamed in agonising pain.

But, it was a bunch of luck he was still living. Usually out of 10 people only 1 person would survive the mark. They became Orochimaru's minions too. But they were actually waiting for a perfect time to escape. One day they both did escape.

They went back to the Hidden Leaf village, but they (villagers) did not accept Fubuki anymore because he was cursed. Sakura on the other hand was welcomed with open arms. The Hokage, lady Tsunade, told Fubuki to stay, but he left the village.

END OF FLASHBACK

Fubuki closed the drawer and locked it securely again. His door opened which revealed Hiroto. "Quickly, the ninja's have attacked our base!! Please do something!!" Hiroto said with worry.

By the looks of it, Hiroto had tried to put up a fight with the ninjas but he got gravely injured too. "Alright,"Fubuki said and went down quietly. He hid at the stairs until a voice called him out.

"Why, if it isn't Fubuki Shirou the famous mark holder!!" A voice boomed. "Fubuki, what does he mean?" Tsunami shouted as he aimed the gun and fire at the ninja. Fubuki didn't reply. Instead, he smirked. "Hello, Naguma Haruya. I've seen you are urging for some fight!" Fubuki said laughing which the whole room paused to.

"My, my. I'm so scared!!!" Suzuno exclaimed with his phony voice standing beside Nagumo. "Come on!!" Fubuki said. With one kick, it sent Fubuki flying. But then, Fubuki's body disappeared and reappeared behind Suzuno and Haruya's back.

Fubuki aimed the gun at their heads and warned them not to move. Nagumo and Suzuno could only obey him and get kicked out of the base. "I can't believe you got kicked!!" Kogure exclaimed. "You think that was real?! Honestly!!" Fubuki shouted and walked to the elevator.

"Why are you called the 'mark holder'?" Tsunami asked devastated to know. "Shut up or I'll do something you won't like," Fubuki said turning around his eyes as red as blood with three comel-like pupils, but it turned back to murkey-grey. It scared the wits out of everyone in the room.

"What the-" Tsunami said. "What?" Fubuki asked annoyed while pretending to be confused. "Ue. N-Nandemonaide," Tsunami said and looked away. Fubuki used the Sharingan on purpose to make Tsunami stop asking the question.

Legend has it that only the Uciha clan can use the Sharingan and the Hyouga clan the Byakugan. The Sakuye can use both. Fubuki's family's real surname is Sakuye. But ninja's from other countries were envy, so they wiped out the clan.

Even for the strong and powerful Sakuye clan, if all the ninjas join forces, it would be hard to survive if the attacked all at onces.

In order to protect themselves, the whole clan changed their surnames. They were told not to use the Byakugan and Sharingan unless in emergencies. But the assassins don't know about it, so it was okay.

WHILE THE NINJA'S

"Curse that Fubuki!! He actually made us surrender!!" Suzuno shouted while kicking a rock furiously while going back to the Hidden Leaf village. "Don't worry, Suzuno. We will get our revenge soon," Nagumo said.